JLK Employment Maid Agency

Hi,

Any mummies had experience with this maid agency before?

Any mummies had experience with myanmar maid before?

Need your comments.

Thks!

vodkager

i heard frm e agent tat myanmar maid are more hardworking as compared to e rest but language barrier.. they can write but cant speak..

veronica

i heard frm e agent tat myanmar maid are more hardworking as compared to e rest but language barrier.. they can write but cant speak..
Hmm....i guesss it depends more on luck too. I heard more troublematic ones than good ones.

I have seen their bio-data before. Some really too pretty to be a housemaids..:p

Yan

I used to have a maid from Myanmar.
Cannot speak English and asked her to clean windows,she seat the whole day and fall asleep on the sofa.
Caught her sleeping when I came back from work and found all the windows were not cleaned.Give her the sack!!
Employed one from Indonesia and she made friends with Bangladesh's sweeper and went shopping when no one was home.

Now I had to be the maid,cannot trust all these maids.:nah:

veronica

I used to have a maid from Myanmar.
Cannot speak English and asked her to clean windows,she seat the whole day and fall asleep on the sofa.
Caught her sleeping when I came back from work and found all the windows were not cleaned.Give her the sack!!
Employed one from Indonesia and she made friends with Bangladesh's sweeper and went shopping when no one was home.

Now I had to be the maid,cannot trust all these maids.:nah:
Hahaha....you havent tried PHL maid leh...