Joanne Choo Language Centre for English Composition and Comprehension/Cloze

kiasimother

My son came to Joanne Choo Language Centre on intensive course for Friday and the weekends, as he was so weak in his composition and comprehension. After a few months, he wrote the composition for the teacher in class. The teacher condemned my son in front of the entire class! She said that he must have copied the composition from somewhere. Shejavascript:// looked down on him, saying that he can never write that well as he has been a failure in English as compared to the other good students. She said that even the good students couldn't even write that well, how could he? My son came home and cried out to me. I was so angry! I wanted to scold the teacher! However, the teacher had to eat up her every word when my son did the composition in the SA2 exam. During the PTM, she praised my son finally! She said that my son had improved a lot! She asked me where I had sent my son for English composition writing, as her nephew's English composition also needed improving. :001_302:

I would recommend Joanne Choo Language Centre to all parents! For more information: Joanne Choo Language Centre

Balim05

kiasimother

Thank you for your recommendation. I am considering send my child for their course. I heard the teacher is not friendly when asking about her course. Could you share more withl us about the course? Does she also teaching grammar, synthesis and oral? How much is the rate?:err:

Thank you.

kiasimother

kiasimother

Thank you for your recommendation. I am considering send my child for their course. I heard the teacher is not friendly when asking about her course. Could you share more withl us about the course? Does she also teaching grammar, synthesis and oral? How much is the rate?:err:

Thank you.
Hi dear,

She does grammar and synthesis in paper 2. And it's $30 per lesson.

Hope that helps!