Job interview during confinement period!!!!

meowonline

I have the same qn in my mind. Is it possible to get a job during the last trimester or while on confinement? I have friends who have attended interview in a public sector while they were around 6mnths preg and managed to join after their maternity leave.

Is it possible? Have any1 come across this?

pipilili

It all depends on your employer/comapny.

I have a friend who was headhunted in private sector and was already 5 mths pregnant but they still hired her. But that was like 10 yrs ago...

I think nowadays hard to find such company...cos every company is trying to squeeze employees. hohohhooo

v0nne

personally , i joined this particular company when i was in 7months , worked with them for 1 month , and the boss gave me on leave when i am in 8 months 1 week. but its unpaid , signed a contract with her , as she's giving me maternity leave for 4 months . So my paid ML would start from 3rd may till 3rd sept .

Still can find such company , but abit difficult :)

Carlisle

I have a 4months pregnant friend... she have gone to have job interviews... The company is more concerned on her working performance... The company hired her because of her strong experience..