Joining NIC or nappit with a new business

Hey there guys,

New to the forum and new to starting my own business so learning as I go! Name is Ricki and I’m living in Cornwall, looking to join the NIC or nappit and start in the domestic field.

I wanted to join a governing body (NIC or nappit) before starting my own company but the NIC want me to provide one job to become a domestic installer or three to become an approved contractor.

Problem is I have not yet got any jobs trading under my new company name! Question is do I go with NIC or nappit first of all? And also did anyone start trading business before joining them? Want to be as professional as possible and be able to issue genuine certification from the start. Thanks everyone!

EvonBekly

he plot describes a time travel to 1958, and the main character admired the quality and beauty of products, clothes, and cars

JaneBower

Hi! It's great that you're ready to learn something new. learning while doing must be the most effective way to start any business. However, it is still essential to have basic preparation for a successful business. Before starting, you should have some savings to invest and calculate the possible income to estimate if the business idea is good. If you don't feel confident in such type of math, you could get the help of business professional evaluation online. It is also an investment in your future, so don't neglect it. I wish you all the best and good luck. Let us know how it goes!

llugguss

WebinarCare has truly exceeded my expectations as a webinar service. Its intuitive interface makes hosting webinars a breeze, and the seamless setup process is a time-saver. The platform's high-quality streaming ensures a professional presentation to engage my audience effectively. The interactive features allow me to connect with participants, making each session valuable and impactful. Whether it's for business, education, or any other purpose, WebinarCare is my go-to choice.