July 2008 MTB

eri_ik

:Dancing_tongue: Yea my due date is expected to be in July 2008 :wong19: I am pregnant for about 4 weeks now:shyxxx: but nene already upgraded 2 cups! hehehe hope to see more July MTBs soon!

leehuilin2000

Hi Eri ik! my due date is also expected in July 2008. i am in my 5th week but not much symptons yet. :) Good to see someone that is also expecting a baby in the same month as me! :)

mmobile

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and i am not sure how to know how many weeks i am..i am 6 days late and tested a few days ago with 2 home kits and with a whole range of sym to go along with it. I have yet to go for a check up to confirm this.

COuld you tell me how to count...if so...i should be expecting in july or aug right?

Completly ignorant about this!!

LuthAdel

Hi All,

I'm new here and still figuring how to post a message !! hahaa

Anyway, I've just been to my doctor this morning and confirmed that I'm 4 wks pregnant too!!! I'll be going for my second scan in 3 weeks. EDD 25July2008.

LuthAdel

new_mum_to_be

Hi Everybody,
I'm new here.
I'm 8weeks pregnant and EDD is 1st of July.
I'm following up with a gynae who doesn't deliver now, so any gynae to recommend??

Pwiincess

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and i am not sure how to know how many weeks i am..i am 6 days late and tested a few days ago with 2 home kits and with a whole range of sym to go along with it. I have yet to go for a check up to confirm this.

COuld you tell me how to count...if so...i should be expecting in july or aug right?

Completly ignorant about this!!
See a gynae for a thorough scan to clear doubts, dear. Your gynae would tell you how many weeks preggie u are and also when is your EDD. They are more accurate. Many tests to go through also. Congrats to you and welcome:Dancing_tongue:!

alicia

HI HI, I am new here. I am supposed to be over 4weeks pregnant but gynae cannot c my pregnancy sac yet. I tested twice positive on clearblue test kit
Gynae told me to go bac in 2wks time to scan again. I am confused, am I pregnant (like the clearblue indicated) or not?
Eriik, you were 4weeks pregnant and dr already detected u pregnant???
Or any ladies any comments/advice?

LuthAdel

Hii Alicia,

Congratulations !!

I'm now in the beginning of my 6 weeks and had the same experience as you when I went for a scan at 4.5weeks. My gynae could not see the embryo but she confirmed that I am pregnant as my uterus had increase in the uterine lining.

I'm due for another scan at 7wks and this time, I should be able to see my little one :)

I guess it is rather common not to be able to see it at 4+ weeks as the embyo is still too tiny. Just take good care of yourself now and don't worry too much.

Cheers,
LuthAdel

HI HI, I am new here. I am supposed to be over 4weeks pregnant but gynae cannot c my pregnancy sac yet. I tested twice positive on clearblue test kit
Gynae told me to go bac in 2wks time to scan again. I am confused, am I pregnant (like the clearblue indicated) or not?
Eriik, you were 4weeks pregnant and dr already detected u pregnant???
Or any ladies any comments/advice?

Last edited:

alicia

Hi LuthAdel,

I am worried cos she did not even comment abt my uterus lining has increased. She said at 4wks+ the most was a pregnancy sac, which was not found. Hence she looked around for my ovaries instead hahaha...

I am doubtful if I am pregnant or not. She said some pregnancies could end up with period coming and game over... She just gave me folic acid and go bac in 2weeks time. I asked her am I pregnant (as she did not do the pregnancy test again with me), she said yes I am as I tested myself twice and is +ve... She has no doubts for that
I am worried if I am not developing as well as I should be, or the fetus could die halfway...
oh nooo....

What are your symptoms when u were 4wks+? I had nothing now, except burp more... other than that stil normal....

]Hii Alicia,

Congratulations !!

I'm now in the beginning of my 6 weeks and had the same experience as you when I went for a scan at 4.5weeks. My gynae could not see the embryo but she confirmed that I am pregnant as my uterus had increase in the uterine lining.

I'm due for another scan at 7wks and this time, I should be able to see my little one :)

I guess it is rather common not to be able to see it at 4+ weeks as the embyo is still too tiny. Just take good care of yourself now and don't worry too much.

Cheers,
LuthAdel[/quote]

LuthAdel

Hi Alicia,

I did not have any symptoms at all when I was 4 wks plus and i only did 1 pregnancy test on my own. Similarly, I fart & burp a lot more *roll eyes* hahaha. That was the fun part....oops and my breast felt sore and heavy...still sore and heavier now that I'm progressing into my 6th wks.

My gynae also just gave me folic acid and told me to see her in 3 wks ...well 1 more week as of today to be accurate.

To me the key thing is that as long as you know that you're pregnant, stop worrying and let nature take its course. The more you worry, the more you'll stress yourself and the developing embryo.

This is my first pregnancy and I'm over 35, so if anyone has to worry I guess I should share the largest bulk *grin*

Well, if your gynae is always that pessimistic and causes you to worry, I would strongly suggest that you should start sourcing for another more understanding gynae. The last thing you want is to have such negative comments while you're at labour.

Stop WORRYING!! Be happy that you are now pregnant and just look forward.

Last edited:

Freesia_Alps

Hi

Yea, me too..burp alot, sore breast and some spotting in-between. Just like PMS. Did not do any test till I really suspect Im pregnant. Tested positive and went to the gynae to confirm. Scan shows 5 wks 6 days with embryo and the water sac. Can c the heartbeat fluttering too.

Btw ladies, any gd gynae to recommend cos Im thinking of changing as Im not comfortable with my present one. :Dancing_wub:

alicia

Hi LuthAdel,

Thanks for your advice. Guess I'll have to be cool and wait for my next check up at 10Dec to be certain if the embryo is developing well, or any other conditions that I am not aware of...

Hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy throughout!!

BTW, I am visiting another gynae besides the one I went to. I visited Dr Chen Chern Yi she is very clear n specific, but she charges quite high (as I read from the forums). I called another gynae and confirmed it to be true, so I am trying another 1. As for my long term gynae till I give birth, will consider after my Dec10 visit as it is still early

Freesia, I've been visiting forums on SG pregnancy, and mostly said Jocelyn Wong is very good,. but have to wait everytime u visit her... Mayb you can check it out. Read more on forums as mums to be and mums are sharing their experiences. Hope it helps :)

Mrs Tay

Yes the moment my hub and i have been waiting for. I am 8 weeks pregnant!!! EDD is 17 Jul 07. Went for scan two weeks ago, saw the waterbag, gynae said its still too small to see so schedule for another scan this wkend.

Freesia_Alps

Hi

I will wait till tis Friday to get my blood report then I will switch gynae. :001_302: Hopefully everything is fine with the report. Actually Im thinking of switching to CH Koh but the waiting time is damn long. :nah:

Mrs Tay, my EDD is on 19 July..2 days after u..hehehe..any MS at the moment? For me, I only hv the sensation of throwing up occassionally. Trying to keep to a more veg n fruit and not too heavy/oily diet.

Last edited:

alicia

HI Freesia

Like to find out how did u confirm which gynae u goto? Isit usually the gyane we consult to confirm our pregnancies will be the one we engage with?

If you change like that, is there any costs involved? Or your present gynae is charging by per time basis, not package (eg $$ paid throughout the pregnancy includes consultation & delvy as well)?

Freesia_Alps

Hi Alicia

Oooh for my case, I did a pregnancy test on my own n showed +ive. Since its alr in the evening, I cant get the gynae of my choice to confirm my pregnancy. So I just hopped in to any gynae which is available at tat moment.

My gynae is charging rather high. Her consultant alr cost $90 excluding scan n med. She has a package costing $900 from the 2nd checkup onwards if its a normal pregnancy. My first visit with her cost us $500+ which include a v-scan, blood test and med which I find it ex. :shyxxx:

Probably I wont lose out much since I hv not taken up any package yet. From wat I hv gathered from frenz, package normally starts ard 3 mths (pls correct me if Im wrong).

alicia

HI Freesia

From the way you said it, your present gynae is reali expensive. Dr Chen already charging $80 for consultation, $80 for scan which is rather ex. I found other gynae charging like $50 consultation & $40 for scan. Which is almost halve the price...

Will not decide on anything then, after my visit coming Monday.