June 2008 Mummy

angel_z

Hi there,

Nice to meet you.

This is my first time being here at this forum.

I'm also a June 2008 mum-to-be. But i'm a first-time mum so having mixed feelings of being both exicted but scared..

My edd is 17 June 2008.

piglet

Hello fennie77, my EDD is also in 15 June 2008! *shake hands*

I'm a 1st time mum-to-be and I'm new to this forum.

angel_z, me too, having mixed feelings... sometimes can't believe I am having a new life inside me... dun worry, we can learn from each other here =)

shinely

Hi piglet and fennie77,

Me EDD also on 15June.. yeh...
and i am 1st time mum-to-be same as piglet.

Btw, are ur tummy shown liao? me like not very big lay... not sure is it due to 1st trimster lost too much weight...hai..abit worry...

piglet

Hi shinely, are you the same shinely in singpoaremotherhood.com? My nick there is i_new_mama.. hopefully u can still rem, but if cant it's ok. Anyway, my tummy abit showing already, wah how i hope can be like u.. really depressed to see my big tummy... As my wedding is held in end Jan 08, so am worried that i cant fit into the wedding gown... ;(

shinely

Hi Piglet,

Yeh, i am the same shinely in singpoaremotherhood.com. Not to worry, i still remember you...
Wow end jan 08, think can see ur tummy le, faster have some planing to do alteration for you wedding gown...and rem..no liqure on that day...

piglet

Ya the bridal shop personnel said surely must adjust the waist area... if worst come to worst have to change the gown if cannot fit the one i chose... haiz so sad... now already can see tummy liao.. i try to "pull in" my tummy so that it doesnt appear that big.. yup no liquor on that day... anyway i also dun like to drink liquor... :embarrassed:

fennie77

Hi There,

We are about the same edd then, I will be 4 months on 30th Dec 07, stomach not really showing, maybe because I'm big built, got alot of space.

Just had 2 days of stomach flu after i came back from bkk tour, worried about the baby, cos i didnt eat for almost 2 days, will have my next check on 1st week of Jan.

Hope you are doing ok?

Fennie

Hi there,

Nice to meet you.

This is my first time being here at this forum.

I'm also a June 2008 mum-to-be. But i'm a first-time mum so having mixed feelings of being both exicted but scared..

My edd is 17 June 2008.

liteonmag

hi every1, this is my 1st time in this forum. My edd is also 15th Jun 08 & i'm also a 1st time mama. Have waited more than 6 yrs for this bb & now I've finally reached my 4th mth. Gynae said my bb is very active, for the last 2 scans he's always turning, kicking & punching. I'm abit worried that it'll b painful when I can feel his movement in my tummy soon.

BTW, do all of u know bb's gender yet? I feel my baby not shy cos at 12w4d, his legs were wide open for us to confirm gender (haha....). I felt so embarrassed when I told my frens abt it. Even my gynae was laughing at him

fitfit

Hi all,

My edd is on 25 June 2008. I am also a 1st time mummy. I know the gender of my baby during my 16 weeks check-up.....it's a BOY ;)

I will be having my detail scan for my next check-up in early Feb'08.

piglet

Hi All,

I went for a scan on 14 Jan 08 but couldn't see the gender as e doc said the umbilical cord covering in between the legs... So sad hopefully my next scan on 23 Jan can see whether boy or girl... But i'm fine with both.. Congrats to all mamas-to-be once again! :tlaugh:

angel_z

Hihi,

So sorry for the late reply.. I forgot that i actually posted here before. Just drop by today and saw my own posting. So blur.. =P

Heehee..

I'm also of the bigger built side.. It was only recently in 5th month that my stomach starting to show liao..

I just had my detailed scan on 1st Feb and i'm going to have a minnie!

You?

Hi There,

We are about the same edd then, I will be 4 months on 30th Dec 07, stomach not really showing, maybe because I'm big built, got alot of space.

Just had 2 days of stomach flu after i came back from bkk tour, worried about the baby, cos i didnt eat for almost 2 days, will have my next check on 1st week of Jan.

Hope you are doing ok?

Fennie

angel_z

Hi all mummies,

Happy belated Vday!

Now most of us are around 5th month or so le.. How is everyone doing?

Now my baby is very active in her 5th month.. But there are certain days when she doesn't kick as much and i will get a bit worried.. There are days when she doesn't kick me at all, only got those bubbles feeling..

But today she kicks me more so i'm more relaxed..

Do you all face this problem

piglet

ya that's right, sometimes bb kick more, sometimes less. It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? Sometimes family members or friends would ask, how does it feel when bb kick u? I also dunno how to describe! haha..

angel_z

YA.. I also think very amazing to see baby slowly developing everyday..

Now i can't wait to see baby.. wondering what baby will look like..

I have frens who tell me usu 1st born will look will fathers. Then another theory is that girls will tend to look like fathers and boys will look like mothers..

I'm going to have a girl so and she is my #1. Hopefully both theories are wrong cos i wan baby to look like me.. Heehee.. =P

erjie_2

Hi mummies!

Im new here. My EDD is 23 June 08 but i think I will b early cos tis is my 3rd child n my 1st n 2nd was early by 2 wks or so. Now counting down n cant wait! WOOT! After tat will close my factory..hahahaha

Hope we can trade n share experiences:p

mameesu

Hi Mummies,

Hi erjie,...me a newbie here .... 2nd time mummy & my edd is on the 13 June. Its bout 5 weeks from now... Really dun know what to expect this time round. But like all mummies very excited & looking fwd to it... Me will be delivering in KKH. Anyone here also near to this date & at KKH ?? :tsmile: How ready are u?? For me mabbe about 1/2 of the bb stuffs are ready.. the rest waiting for giveaways fm relatives or frens...

erjie_2

Hi Mummies,

Hi erjie,...me a newbie here .... 2nd time mummy & my edd is on the 13 June. Its bout 5 weeks from now... Really dun know what to expect this time round. But like all mummies very excited & looking fwd to it... Me will be delivering in KKH. Anyone here also near to this date & at KKH ?? :tsmile: How ready are u?? For me mabbe about 1/2 of the bb stuffs are ready.. the rest waiting for giveaways fm relatives or frens...

13 june? Same birthday as my 2nd son..LOL...Im feeling very lazy tis few wks liao..dun seem to ve energy for anything...keep wantin to sleep..hahaha...n having cramps n braxton hicks contraction n daily cravings of durians!!! Im also delivering at KKH under Dr Benjamin Tham.

for tis 3rd one, i seems to b taking my time gettin stuffs rdy, like no urgency 2prepare..lol...only got sm basic stuffs rdy like diapers,bathtub,sm clothes for 1st 2 mths, ve not even pack my hosp bag yet n tis despite the fact tat my gyne say i will be early as tis is the 3rd one..lol

Hubi n daughter r the ones nagging at me to get rdy get rdy..haha..O well..see how my mood goes..:tlaugh: