Just to say 'Hello' here

Js'Mum

Hi,

I am new to this webby. Intro by a fren here..heehee, and this is a very interesting forum but haven't got time to 'walk' ard yet.

Just to intro myself...

I am a SAHM with 4kids (with age 3-10years, 3 boys 1 girl), staying in Tampines. Dun envy me hor cos very stress one leh when at 'wartime' with them but enjoying lah...haha

:001_302:

CynCyn

Wah I am envying u loh so many kids . I love kids too .
I'm a 18yr old SAHM with a 8months+ babyboi .

Js'Mum

Hi Cendrine, Leanne, Mae, LoVeS, Agnes,

Thank you for all your warmth welcome.

I'm beginning to love this forum liao.

CynCyn,

Thanks for your welcome too.

Wow, u r a very young mummy leh, it's not easy huh.

:wesmile:

aby

:Dancing_tongue:Hi abkoh,

Thanks!

Nice meeting you here.

Hope your girl likes the present too.

:001_302:
Oh yes, she does!! Tks! Tks, we were not good hosts, paisay.. Hope u n girl enjoy the food and packed party.. Heeheehee.. :tlaugh:

Js'Mum

Oh yes, she does!! Tks! Tks, we were not good hosts, paisay.. Hope u n girl enjoy the food and packed party.. Heeheehee.. :tlaugh:
Hi abkoh,

Dun say that, you hv been very good hosts liao and the food are nice too. My girl had 2nd servings leh, she enjoyed herself very much.

Thanks for inviting me leh...hehe

Carol

Welcome J's mum !
Wow it's not easy to look aft four kids . I've one baby boy and he's alrdy enough to make me feel like pulling my hair out .

Js'Mum

Hi Carol,

Thanks for your welcome.

True, it's really not easy but now I oso quite can't remember how I been thru' those early stages liao. Only know when 'war time', my hair can be all 'standing up'. :bmad: But of cos, they are just wonderful.

Haha

:tlaugh: