Just to share

Wonderwhy

Actually it began like tat... i have been having health prob after my 1st birth of my gal... so there's alot of MLM in spore keep trying to intro this and that to say till so good... (improve my health) i hv been trying all kind but no use at all.. and cost me few $k+ stil nd see sinseh to build up my health or doc...

So last mth, one of my frz again recommend me a new MLM pdts (Tevrion...pdts tat contains Negative Ions) to me, i already dun believe all this as been trying alot (as i mention above) my frz keep saying how gd it is.... So this time i tell myself to spend jus $300 on the pdts and try... (the pdts very expensive) So i bought the sock($85apair) body warmer...

Surprised in 1week after... abt the socks, my foot below always do hv those type like skin brokens..... but it improved alot and recovering soon... another is when my gals is coughing badly... i give her wear my sock... and she stop few min till i tk out, she cough again... (cos my frz told me it helps in flu, cough, fever..... lot more) so i dun believe bt i try.. who knows it works... And i myself gt Gastric pain and always stomach flu... 1fine day i keep vomit as my gastric upsets... but i wear on the body warmer.. within an hr.. gastric upsets gone.... it was like magic,...

All i wan to is to share... nothing much.... sound like magic isnt it? but it really mk me believe whereby i nv believe in MLM...

Wonderwhy

4gt to mention... 2of my frz have bought the sock as well.. one is the same prob as me(broken skin) but she also surprised after wearing aweek and recovering soon.. she told me "she try alot of lotion bt doesn help".... another frz she told me, she so surprised tat it can heal her mouth urclers...

Im saying all this is not to sell or.... Im jus the type who love to share thing when it can helps... both of my frz thanks me alot... to recommend such exepnsive and useful thing to them... improve their health...