Just wondering...

lsy

We never message each other at work unless to tell something not urgent or send a website link or fwd a friend's message etc.
We both are busy at work and dislike interruptions.
When I stay at home he will occasionally call to ask if I had my lunch. More often I'm the one to call once I off work to check if he's still working or knock off and see who reach home earlier to pick our baby.
We will call each other if there's urgent things or need to seek each other's help.

mayberry

My hubby also seldom sms me during daytime at work as he is also very busy attending meetings but he will sms me when he is going to leave office or something crops up n he has to work late. He will call back if I hv something urgent that needs his immediate attention. Other than that, he will also sms me when Im sick. Usually will sms during lunch hr, most of the time, he is quite focused in his job so will not receive very prompt reply from him. Normally, if I need his assistance, he will sms me after he has done it.

SHDiamond

You are lucky that u can stay connected as your hubby's phone is always with him. As for my hubby, he can't bring his hp into his workplace at all...So he can only call me before n after work...Kinda used to it alrdy...

missyqiqi

My hubby busy at work so he seldom msg me or call me but when i call or msg him he will ans or reply but i only call him for urgent stuff. Don't like to disturb him at work but one thing is keep urself occupied then u will not keep in thinking y he nvr reply ur MSG

woofy55

Mandy.. I think you are those 小鸟依人type... For me.. I'm more "man".. Lol.. I'm ok without any MSGs too... But anytime we need to tell each other something will call or text.. But din expect a reply.. Unless urgent then I will call.. Hehe..

Perhaps you really need to find a hobby to occupy yrself? What do you like to do? Perhaps we can meet a few mummies and be friends.

karoru

we don sms / msg each other as often as wat we did during dating coz we will still see each other end day.... i think it is good this way too coz we can hv our own space during working hours...

lynnang2

Hi, not to discourage any mummies out there. But my own experience is so real and painful. I am a SAHM attending to 3 young kids all on my own without helper. But I still make it a point to call my husband one a day to tell him that I love him, to remind him to eat his lunch/take care of his health and occasionally also tell him that how much I appreciate his working so hard for this family. He told me he love to receive my calls knowing that I hv him in heart.. Everything look fine, he reassure me his love for this family and he will take good care of himself for kids and my sake.....but then.....slowly, a few of my regular calls turn out to be unanswered, only to claimed that he is very busy with meetings, conference calls etc.. From a few calls it became most calls then slowly all call and SMS - all unanswered and no reply---- only to find out thru words of mouth he had an affair. He still come home daily but only at wee hours..upon confrontation, he finally admit and said his feeling for me r gone and that he dun really love children...... My whole world shattered!!!!!!

mtan

Hi, not to discourage any mummies out there. But my own experience is so real and painful. I am a stay at home mum attending to 3 young kids all on my own without helper. But I still make it a point to call my husband one a day to tell him that I love him, to remind him to eat his lunch/take care of his health and occasionally also tell him that how much I appreciate his working so hard for this family. He told me he love to receive my calls knowing that I have him in heart.. Everything look fine, he reassure me his love for this family and he will take good care of himself for kids and my sake.....but then.....slowly, a few of my regular calls turn out to be unanswered, only to claimed that he is very busy with meetings, conference calls etc.. From a few calls it became most calls then slowly all call and SMS - all unanswered and no reply---- only to find out thru words of mouth he had an affair. He still come home daily but only at wee hours..upon confrontation, he finally admit and said his feeling for me r gone and that he dont really love children...... My whole world shattered!!!!!!
sometime, we can't be too trusting.

With so many news of men having affair and looking for prositutes, it seem that we must always be on he lookout

Gemini11

Hi, not to discourage any mummies out there. But my own experience is so real and painful. I am a SAHM attending to 3 young kids all on my own without helper. But I still make it a point to call my husband one a day to tell him that I love him, to remind him to eat his lunch/take care of his health and occasionally also tell him that how much I appreciate his working so hard for this family. He told me he love to receive my calls knowing that I hv him in heart.. Everything look fine, he reassure me his love for this family and he will take good care of himself for kids and my sake.....but then.....slowly, a few of my regular calls turn out to be unanswered, only to claimed that he is very busy with meetings, conference calls etc.. From a few calls it became most calls then slowly all call and SMS - all unanswered and no reply---- only to find out thru words of mouth he had an affair. He still come home daily but only at wee hours..upon confrontation, he finally admit and said his feeling for me r gone and that he dun really love children...... My whole world shattered!!!!!!
Oh no! Babe I'm totally feeling for u. After all the hard work n the sacrifices u have done, tts wat u got. I hope u r handling things well at the moment. If u need somewhere to pour out ur feelings, we mummies r always here.