Juying vs Xin Nan

princesspixie

i'm staying in the same area.....
actually i used to teach in one of the school here too......

Frankly speaking... really NOT A SINGLE good school here.....

me now also very headache....... The school i'm thinking to send my son to is REAL far.... and i am still waiting for confirmation to be a PV there....

if not then i'm sending him to de-lasalle or st. anthony where we can try balloting for the Phrase2B slot.....

Last choice also dunnoe how..............................

sending him to nearby school will be ideal.... but there really none here =(

foreveris

my mil stays in the area and hubby was from xingnan.. both are abt the same normal neighbourhood schools.. but it seems like xingnan has more non chinese students who loiter at the void decks..

i'm staying in this area too..but will not consider puttin my gal into xingnan, will try for rulang primary instead (I still have 6 more years to go).. :shyxxx:

Rine

hihi...I am also from Xingnan Primary many years ago. Was there is 1988/1989...
I think Xingnan seems to be better because recently my mum heard alot of grandmums telling her to let my nephew go into Xingnan instead of Juying.
My mum was telling me that one of the grandma told her that her grandson (i think in primary 3) was beaten up and was hospitalised.
I also have one friend who is a teacher in Xingnan, and also advised me to let my nephew go into Xingnan because no matter what, it is more established, and I think their Mother Tongue is considered one of the best among the primary school in the West area...