K box or Partyworld ?

LoVeS

Prefer kbox coz cineleisure one close at 6am, can sing frm 10pm+ till 6am !!:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Carol

kbox. coz their songs easier to select n browse. Partyworld song menu quite messy
Their menu now quite advanced . Can order drinks and even request to dim lights through the menu . I was shocked when I went that day . Cos veri long never go Partyworld . Has always been going K box .

Carol

Actually which one more value for money ? K box goes according to per pax while Partyworld goes according to room charges and hourly rates .

LoVeS

Actually which one more value for money ? K box goes according to per pax while Partyworld goes according to room charges and hourly rates .
When u got 1 big grp going then partyworld is more worth it but if less than 4 pax then kbox will b more ideal.:tlaugh::tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

kbox, all along i going to kbox de.. prices i tink to mi kbox some places are veri cheap.. like hougang plaza , i always go in noon time 1pm to 7pm cos 10plus for one person oni wif member .. ^_^

Last edited:

LoVeS

Their menu now quite advanced . Can order drinks and even request to dim lights through the menu . I was shocked when I went that day . Cos veri long never go Partyworld . Has always been going K box .

LOL can request for air con lower but when i request they say is centralized. Dun understand why they put tt option when they cant adjust it :tlaugh::tlaugh:

lisa_ng

LOL can request for air con lower but when i request they say is centralized. Dun understand why they put tt option when they cant adjust it :tlaugh::tlaugh:
yes i agree. i was thinking maybe they want to save money since the building provide them air con & they pay for maintenance so don't wan to spend money on air con & electrical bills. :001_302:

Carol

To add on to the list and make it like there's lots of options . Lol .

Carol

kbox, all along i going to kbox de.. prices i tink to mi kbox some places are veri cheap.. like hougang plaza , i always go in noon time 1pm to 7pm cos 10plus for one person oni wif member .. ^_^
K Lunch is value for money and somemore their food is nice :001_302: