keen to know anyone ard sengkang/punggol

Maqisa

hi hi,
I am a stay at home wife whos currently despo ttc, and I stayed in punggol central. wld loved to meet and get to know sahm or gals who r also like me ttc who stayed ard this area.. so if I get to meet like-minded pple, I think that wld be really great and exciting.. can meet for chit chat, grocery shopping, baking session (not a fab baker but really keen to learn), afternoon mj sessison, anything or just hanging out chilling at each other's place...

i am alone most of the time during wkday afternoon aft hubby went to work, so anyone out there?

LVParis

Hi I totally understand how you feel. I have been in your shoes for 2 years and I stay at Sengkang. Can I ask, what was your reason for leaving the workforce?

Maqisa

hi LVParis, nice meeting you... I left coz I cannot handle stress, not strong enough t cope with stress and my previous job was super duper stressful...

juviemar15

hi everyone

Hi there im staying punggol and also looking for a mummies staying nearby here u can whatsapp me 82911687 so we can have chat each other have a great day

mrsrayyan

Hi hi
. Im staying in punggol too. Mummy to a wonderful 21mths old girl. Currently sahm but planning to start work in 2 mths time.. sad I ve to leave my girl when I return to e workforce..but at e moment nt much of a choice..:(