keeping in shape after pregnancy

sn0w

Hi mummies out there! im new to this forum and im currently 14 weeks pregnant, tummy is starting to show now and im getting worried for my figure after giving birth. any advice on how to get back my figure after pregnancy and any creams to advice to use during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks? also i heard from my friends after pregnancy mummies would have a lil pouch at the tummy:( any way to get rid of that too? also my tummy has been aching the past few days, went to the gyne yesterday and she said it was due to my tummy expanding, is there anything i can do to ease the pain?

wish

I tried the slimming cream from a masseur who i engaged during my confinement and the cream is really effective. PM me if you are interested. I think she still provides massage and slimming services.

mummychoi

i tried many creams but it did not help much till I met my coach when i went back to singapore for visiting. following her diligently during my pregnancy, i have little stretch mark and went back into shape 2 months after birth.
pm me if you want her contact. she is really good.

happymoxy

I tried the slimming cream from a masseur who i engaged during my confinement and the cream is really effective. PM me if you are interested. I think she still provides massage and slimming services.
Hi Wish

May I know which masseuse you engaged?

adlinzul

Hey mummy massage & binding can help u regain ur shape back & ur diet too ya.. Last time i preggy wth my 1st i gain 30kg & thank god i managed to shed off to my normal weight.. Si no worries ya

vonniesia

I used cocoa butter for stretch marks since 16th weeks of pregnancy till i gave birth and i didnt have any stretch marks at all. One more thing is not to scratch yr tummy if it feels itchy, it will cause scars too.

lyra

Breastfeeding works wonders. Its equivalent to 2hr of exercise a day, I eat lots and lots of stuff and never did much exercise except for housework and a lot of walking and yet I got slimmed down very fast. After a year, I'm slimmer than pre-pregnancy. Many of friends who are breastfeeding slimmed down within a year of childbirth and some even within months. For me, its breastfeeding plus taking care of baby myself. Running here n there to do stuff and walking around slinging my baby at shopping malls and the garden downstairs... Its free somemore. haha

diza

Agree on the breastfeeding part... My boy is 6 mth plus and still on fully BF. Bottle during the day and latching at night and on weekends. I didn't exercise at all and never watch my diet. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy wt. But tummy still a bit flabby. I found this online but yet to try it out. http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/flat-tummy-workout

Hi mummies out there! im new to this forum and im currently 14 weeks pregnant, tummy is starting to show now and im getting worried for my figure after giving birth. any advice on how to get back my figure after pregnancy and any creams to advice to use during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks? also i heard from my friends after pregnancy mummies would have a lil pouch at the tummy:( any way to get rid of that too? also my tummy has been aching the past few days, went to the gyne yesterday and she said it was due to my tummy expanding, is there anything i can do to ease the pain?
hello sn0w!
there are other ways of getting back in shape besides using creams and going for massages, which can be quite expensive. personally i love briskwalking the best because you just have to put on your track shoes and go walk around your block but you might like one of the other 5 exercises!