Keeps sticking out his tongue

Domique

My 1 mth plus old bb keeps sticking/playing with his tongue... Could it be any discomfort he is experiencing? Oral thrush? :nah:

He is using pacifier.. could he be asking for that??

Any one with similar experience?

Jane Chow

My DD also liked to play with her tongue when she was 1 mth old...not sure why she did that..but I dun think she is in any discomfort...anyway check with your PD if you are really worry....

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Domique said:
My 1 mth plus old bb keeps sticking/playing with his tongue... Could it be any discomfort he is experiencing? Oral thrush? :nah:

He is using pacifier.. could he be asking for that??

Any one with similar experience?
If I remember correctly (from what was taught at the ante-natal class), it could well be a sign that your baby is hungry.
:wink: :wink:

As a rule of thumb, crying is a sure way of the baby displaying discomfort ... not such "cool dude" behaviours like rolling his tongue about.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Domique

Hope he is just playing with his tongue..

:)

My DD also liked to play with her tongue when she was 1 mth old...not sure why she did that..but I dun think she is in any discomfort...anyway check with your PD if you are really worry....

Domique

Cool dude? hee hee.... more like chicky chicky bb lor..
Anyway I shall monitor and see how it goes... Thanks!!

If I remember correctly (from what was taught at the ante-natal class), it could well be a sign that your baby is hungry.
:wink: :wink:

As a rule of thumb, crying is a sure way of the baby displaying discomfort ... not such "cool dude" behaviours like rolling his tongue about.
:biggrin: :biggrin: