Kiddy Palace Unhappy shopping experience with Rude Sales girl at North Point

Hi lovely mummies just like to share with you one unhappy incident i have .This days is so lack of customer service every where we go isnt it...just like to share my story and if you ever encounter bad attitude retail staff do share with me too .☺

Well i was a regular and member here in Kiddy Palace in North point and the store here is small and cramped compare to other branches and most of the staff here always look unfriendly and gives a black face whenever others kids came to play with the toys...I mean the purpose of displaying the toys is to let kids choose and touch instead of restricting them then what is the use of selling. KIDDY PALACE has really poor service

There is a Cashier at Kiddy Palace north point branch by the name of timaw she is very rude.when i smile to this timaw cashier she did not smile back and gives me a rude look when i ask her name and still ask me why. They are even stingy on plastic bags.Finally she did not even say a thank you when i pay for the purchase,i feel very disapointed by their poor services especially that timaw who did not even execute basic customer service courtesy.That is very bad.Besides the things are not really cheap here and all we ask is basic respect for customers which she fail to do so making my shopping experience there an unhappy one...,

Last edited: