Kids N you Meridian Massage Workshop... for parents and kids :-)

KIDS N you Meridian Massage Workshop is a practical workshop for parents to show their love to their little prince and princess. The gentle loving touch together with the techniques to improve children overall health is the best gift and communication without words that we can give to our loved one. In addition, this is a special workshop whereby the children will learn simple techniques to help themselves as well as to massage for their parents. As such, this workshop also aims to improve the bonding between the parents and child.

A practical and fully hands-on session to learn

- Massage to improve immune system

- Massage to promote growth healthily, stronger bone and teeth.

- Massage for clearer mind and eye sight

- Remedy for common illness such as cough, flu, high fever and etc.

- Daily exercise that the children can perform themselve before sleep and during school.

"Having healthier kids is not about avoiding unnecesary medical cost only. It's the seeing them growing up healthily and the peace of mind for the parent that is priceless. I definately would like to meridian massage my children every night for their heathier future", Mdm Lim, Homemaker

"I use simple massage techniques (2 minutes) for my kids. Amazingly, my son's sinus problem has greatly improved without any form of medication. In return, I get to have shoulder massage too! :)"... Mrs Thng

KIDS & you - Meridian Massage Workshops

Date: 13 March 2010

Time: 1PM - 5PM

Venue: Civil Service Club, Tenssenohn Road

Course fee:S$60

Early Bird Offer: $40 Only (Limited seats)
CSC Members: S$35 Only

Contact: 90662770 or 96431612 Now to secure your seat at Early Bird offer or CSC Members rate.

This is a small class size to ensure all participants get maximum learning and value.

More info at www.beaconlohas.com
email add : enquiry@beaconlohas.com
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

Attachments