Kindly advise

axyyi

Hi all,

My ger is currently 6wks n she is taking abt 80ml of formular milk each feed. Just wonder is this enuf for her? Btw she has mild reflux.

Phyllis15

At this time, should be taking around 90ml - 100ml for 2.5 - 3 hrs. It depends on individual babies too... last time my gal (now 5 yr old) take 60ml every 2 hours. Small eater so frequent feeds. My boy is now 5 months, take 120 ml every 3 hours when he was 6 weeks old.

nurman02

Hi all,

My ger is currently 6wks n she is taking about 80ml of formular milk each feed. Just wonder is this enuf for her? Btw she has mild reflux.

must burp her after every milk intake and try put her in 'burping' position not less than 10mins... some babies, like mine, takes slower time to digest the milk... have to be more patient in burping them...

EnFlor

Hi all,

My ger is currently 6wks n she is taking about 80ml of formular milk each feed. Just wonder is this enuf for her? Btw she has mild reflux.

what formula is she on ? Have u tried one of the Enfa range formulas (for NB bb) coz it is known for anti-reflux cases...i think. Do check it out.