KKH Gynae and Hospital Package

wenz

Dear All mummies,

my cousin recently found out that she is preg and was now seeing doc at NUH under sub but she was tired of the long waiting time and also different doc every visit, she is going into her 4th mth soon and i suggested she swtiched over to KKH,

anyone who recently gave birth can advice under fixed doc at KKH, how much is the maternity package from 4th mths onwards till birth?
Doc operation fees? Doc recommendation?
Hosipital Package?

And in total before and after medisave how much cash you paid?
Under this case will she be consider as sub patient?

Sorry for being long-winded as i delivered via private at Mt A so i cant really help her much...

Thanks!!!!

godloved

Hi,

I delivered in KKH under TPS (Private Suite) It's like private so I may not be able to help you much regarding the subsidized system from what I understand in KKH if it's subsidized patient, where you see the doctors in the clinics other than TPS basically is the same system as NUH where you see a random gynae..

The minute you request to see a particular gynae, you are considered fully paying patient.

At TPS, same gynae all the time, scan every visit, short waiting time, but there is NO package offered, took a A1 ward, by C-sect, if you want more info then I go dig up the bill.

Just trying to offer what I know, might not help as much but that's what I know. Maybe soon more mummies with the same scenario will contribute.

Cheers

wenz

Hi,

I delivered in Kandang Kerbau Hospital under TPS (Private Suite) It's like private so I may not be able to help you much regarding the subsidized system from what I understand in Kandang Kerbau Hospital if it's subsidized patient, where you see the doctors in the clinics other than TPS basically is the same system as NUH where you see a random gynae..

The minute you request to see a particular gynae, you are considered fully paying patient.

At TPS, same gynae all the time, scan every visit, short waiting time, but there is NO package offered, took a A1 ward, by C-sect, if you want more info then I go dig up the bill.

Just trying to offer what I know, might not help as much but that's what I know. Maybe soon more mummies with the same scenario will contribute.

Cheers
how much did you pay in total?
using medisave?

fLin

Dear All mummies,

my cousin recently found out that she is preg and was now seeing doc at NUH under sub but she was tired of the long waiting time and also different doc every visit, she is going into her 4th month soon and i suggested she swtiched over to Kandang Kerbau Hospital,

anyone who recently gave birth can advice under fixed doc at Kandang Kerbau Hospital, how much is the maternity package from 4th mths onwards till birth?
Doc operation fees? Doc recommendation?
Hosipital Package?

And in total before and after medisave how much cash you paid?
Under this case will she be consider as sub patient?

Sorry for being long-winded as i delivered via private at Mt A so i cant really help her much...

Thanks!!!!
Hi Wenz,

KKH charges can be found in their website

Home - KK Women's and Children's Hospital

apollo

is ur cousin wanna go for subsidise even when she go over KKH? if she is tired of the waiting time, i susgest she dun switch to KK unless she go to TPS. cos i once went to KK uner subsidies when i 1st found i was preg, the waiting time is HORRIBLE! and only then i noe i'll be seeing diffe doc every visit, and each time i will expect to wait very very very long. tot of swicthing to TPS but the price is not cheap, thus i switch to pte hospital instead. =)

vinder79

Nuh sub is more expensive than KKH by a few dollars but if u think KKH waiting time is shorter its not.I have gone with my friend for her appts twice now and its really terrible waiting time now she has just transfered to Nuh and she says its better.I 2 gave birth in NUH and i feel that nurses in clinic G quite ok.Tell your friend to speak to the malay sister(I think that is her tittle)and complain abt waiting i believe they can help her.

godloved

Yes I paid via hubby's medisave and also by credit card for deposit. Total cost abt 5K or less because I remember we received a cheque after the whole thing and we were not even expecting it. :) I was staying in A1 ward, and do note that baby follows mummy's ward class.

Length of stay: 2 nights
Mode of delivery: C-Sect

Last edited: