KL Trip

april1130

HIi any one noe is there any hotel that are very near to KL istana? and do anyone go KL and stay at istana hotel before pls share with mi, and how much is the price, and the shopping there

yakii

HIi any one know is there any hotel that are very near to KL istana? and do anyone go KL and stay at istana hotel before pls share with mi, and how much is the price, and the shopping there
I stay at Istana b4..the service is so so only..so is the room..not really very good except the breakfast and the location. The price of Istana has gone up recently.. we used to only paid 90 dollars not goes to 120 dollars per nite as in Sg dollars. Not really worth. If you dun mind there is a few nice hotel ard..one is Picoclo Hotel is a boutique hotel which is rather new and the room is ok too...another one is grand Millenium which is within the shopping triangle. Another one is Dorsett Regency..this one is a little out of the place but then if u r taking taxi and such is not a problem and the hotel has a cab service which we find is very helpful and is not that expensive compare to the local cab...the room in Dorsett is not too bad too and the staff is very helpful.

april1130

hi so do anyone noe that is there any hotel that is very very near to hotel istana. coz my bus will be pick up from istana hotel lobby but i dom't want to stay at istana coz the price are so....exp... so anyone who noe pls share with mi

prima

it depends where ? either near KLCC or Sg wang ?

Sg wang - take a taxi to the hotels - Novotel, federal hotel, Millenium
many small hotels behind the istana Hotel at Jalan Alor.

KLCC - many big hotels, there's a budget hotel which used to b
Ming Court hotel.

hope this helps