Lansinoh Storage Bags & Disposable Nursing Pads, Medela washable nursing pads

jannjann

Bought these in Jan 2013 but did not use them as I am currently not breastfeeding. Will add in a free nursing cover for each item purchased. Self-collect at Woodlands/Admiralty area.

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags comes in 60 bags. There are 2 packages inside, each containing 30 bags. I've opened one of the package to check the storage bags but did not use the storage bags. Selling at $10.

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags.jpgLansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Inside).jpg

Lansinoh Disposable Breastpads come in 60+ individually wrapped pads. Originally brought some to hospital but did not use any of them. Box indicated 66 pads, but just in case one or two dropped off when I brought to hospital, hence there should be 60+. Selling at $10.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads.jpg

Medela 100% Cotton Washable Nursing Pads. Comes with 4 pads and one laundry bag. Package and contents intact as I did not open them at all. Unused and Brand new in box. Selling at $15.

Medela Washable Nursing Pads.jpg

Attachments

jannjann

Both Lansinoh items (nursing pads & storage bags are sold).

The box of Medela washable nursing pads is still available at $15. Comes with 4 pads and 1 laundry bag for the bags.

Celestemom

Both Lansinoh items (nursing pads & storage bags are sold).

The box of Medela washable nursing pads is still available at $15. Comes with 4 pads and 1 laundry bag for the bags.
Hi Seller,

I am keen on the Medela washable nursing pad, may i know whether i can collect them in CBD or West side or via mail.

Please email me with details at koyasiho@hotmail.com

Thanks.