Leaking milk

LoVeS

whenever u feed ur bb wif milk normally u will put a hanky ard his/her neck to prevent milk tt leak frm his/her mouth to their clothes, DOES ur bb till now still leak milk frm his/her mouth tt the hanky is abit wet or wet??

Duno why till now my ds 6.5mths old liao he still leak milk frm his mouth n sumtimes can wet the hanky quite alot. He is using L size pigeon teat but if we change to M size he will fuss over it n unhappy.:embarrassed:

Celina

whenever u feed ur bb wif milk normally u will put a hanky ard his/her neck to prevent milk tt leak frm his/her mouth to their clothes, DOES ur bb till now still leak milk frm his/her mouth tt the hanky is abit wet or wet??

Duno why till now my ds 6.5mths old liao he still leak milk frm his mouth n sumtimes can wet the hanky quite alot. He is using L size pigeon teat but if we change to M size he will fuss over it n unhappy.:embarrassed:
I tink its perfectly normal.. My boy now is about 5.5 mths and doesnt really have this prob now. Cos now usually drink on his own. BUt so far nv really leak much.

LoVeS

depend... sometime dd can wet the whole hanky bt seldom.... :tlaugh:
eh ur dd aso like tt sumtimes ah? Weird sia how come they are leaking milk sia, they should b swallowing quite well liao mah.

Mrs Xie

Ya... my dd same here... can sometimes wet the whole hanky and yet sometimes she can drink her milk without making a mess... Hmm... I think it should be normal ba.... and the thing I'm worrying now is, she is currently 7mth plus and I'm still feeding her by carrying her in my arms, she is still not ready to hold on to her bottle and guai guai finish up the milk yet, as she would keep playing with the bottle and mess herself up with the milk...... :001_302:

LoVeS

Ya... my dd same here... can sometimes wet the whole hanky and yet sometimes she can drink her milk without making a mess... Hmm... I think it should be normal ba.... and the thing I'm worrying now is, she is currently 7mth plus and I'm still feeding her by carrying her in my arms, she is still not ready to hold on to her bottle and guai guai finish up the milk yet, as she would keep playing with the bottle and mess herself up with the milk...... :001_302:
same lor my ds aso doesnt wan to hold onto the bottle himself to drink. Plain lazy bum UNLESS he wanna play wif the bottle himself which he will feed himself.:tlaugh:

CynCyn

Mine drinks without making a mess . Perhaps it's the way they suck their milk that causes to leak ??? If they're sucking well shldn't be a problem ...

yulee

hiya, my dd has just turned 1 month old n his milk is leaking ALOT (sadly not breastfeeding). we r using avent bottles & teats for new born but the milk can't stop leaking. we changed to pigeon bottles & teats and got the same results! we usually put a bip plus tissue paper under the bottle and chin. but all will be soaked wet after feed... sigh... dun understand y also...:wong1

justmint

thats not unusual, cos my boy coming 5mths also still using new born teat..if change liao he'll leak...since hes happy with what he has & didn't make a fuss we keep as that. cos previously if we use a teat tat leaks he'll choke & cry..then lost his voice...

my boy have this problem too! he is coming to 3 months liao. still using newborn teat.

LoVeS

thats not unusual, cos my boy coming 5mths also still using new born teat..if change liao he'll leak...since hes happy with what he has & didn't make a fuss we keep as that. cos previously if we use a teat tat leaks he'll choke & cry..then lost his voice...
gd for u leh, my ds will cry n fuss if we change to small teat size :embarrassed: