Learn to swim for kids and adults.

learntoswim

Learn to swim for kids & adults.Sign up now & book a time with me!

Swimming produces a wide array of health and social benefits for kids of all ages. It provides children with a fun aquatic activity that also promotes good health and social development skills.

Health Benefits

Swimming provides a good source of exercise with minimal chances of bodily injuries common in other kids' sports. Swimming offers a good source of aerobic exercise without placing added stress or impact on growing bones and joints.According to Wang Jeng-Shing from the Taipei Medical University, unlike other sports, swimming is unlikely to provoke asthma attacks. In addition to improving asthma, swimming promotes normal physical and psychological development, such as increasing lung volume, developing good breathing techniques and improving general fitness,

Swimming is also getting more popular among working adults these days because of the various benefits that it has which includes,cardiovascular conditioning,improves Flexibility, posture & balance.It is also good for athletics who are recovering from a serious injury,it will help them in their rehabilitation process.

Who am i?
I am a Swimsafer and NROC registered coach.I have coached many kids age from 4 and above.I love swimming,love kids and most of all i am enthusiastic and passionate about coaching.I love seeing kids learn and improve and that is one of the things that drives me on to coach.I hope to coach you and see you improve too!

Who can learn
Anyone age 3 and above.

Lazy to travel?
No problem!I am based at in the west area and can travel to your condo to conduct lessons.

How much are the fees?
Individual Class - $280 every 4 lessons

Group of 2 - $300 ($150 for each student)

Group of 3 - $390 ($130 for each student)

Group of 4 - $440 ($110 for each student)

Group of 5 and above - $100 per student

Each lesson is 45-60mins

Why wait?Learn swimming in a fun and enjoyable way with me now.Contact me at 91548131 or drop me a e-mail at swimwithalex01@gmail.com

I hope to coach you soon!

Last edited:

learntoswim

New time slots at Clementi Swimming Complex!

Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm,7.30-8.30pm
New time slots at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex!

Thursday 6-7pm,7-8pm
Friday 6-7pm,7-8pm

Both children and adult classes available!Contact me at 91548131 for more details.

learntoswim

New time slots at Clementi Swimming
Complex!

Monday 6-7pm,7-8pm,8-9pm
Tuesday
7-8pm

Friday 6-7pm,7-8pm,8-9pm

Saturday 2-3pm,3-4pm

New time slots at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex!
Thursday
6.30-7.30pm,7.30-8.30pm

Last edited:

learntoswim

New slots and location opening!

Slots: Flexible timings.Arrange a time with me now!

Sign up now and purchase a Goggles @ a discount rate of $10 only,u will also get a swim cap free!!

learntoswim

More slots and more openings!

Updates on new location and slots!

Location: Clementi,Bukit Batok,Jurong East and West,Bukit Timah
Timings:To be arranged

From Your Private Swim Coach,
Alex

learntoswim

Hi lisakevin,

Its the market rate for private classes.If you can consider joining a group class if cost is a factor.I can link you up some coaches doing group class at your preferred public swimming complexes.

From Your Private Swim Coach
Alex

learntoswim

June holiday is coming up!Looking for a sport to let your kids take up?Why not consider swimming? It is a non contact and a low impact sport,a good skill to pick up,it will follow them through in their life,even when they are old,they can still swim.

Splash me at 91548131, alternatively,u might want to drop me an e-mail at swimwithalex01@gmail.com.

Wait and look no further!Looking forward to teaching your kids.

summersingh02

Re: Learn to swim for kids & adults.Sign up now & book a time with me!

In my view that is very important question, and thanks for providing a lot of information ...