Legally Married

hi,

as above topic.

I think some of you might have my another forum in "Home Life, Relantionshhip & Finance - Between my daughter & him",

my question is:
1) can I legally re-married again even thou my late husband met an accident 7 years ago & past away & legally still married ?
2) if my partner wife dont agree to divorce, can he still proceed the divorce ?

miccghar

hi,

as above topic.

I think some of you might have my another forum in "Home Life, Relantionshhip & Finance - Between my daughter & him",

my question is:
1) can I legally re-married again even thou my late husband met an accident 7 years ago & past away & legally still married ?
2) if my partner wife dont agree to divorce, can he still proceed the divorce ?
hi, to answer to questions.
1) once u have the certificate of death of your ex-husband, u can re-married.
2) if his partner doesn't wan to divorce and they are separated for 4 years, he can divorce.

hi, to answer to questions.
1) once u have the certificate of death of your ex-husband, u can re-married.
2) if his partner doesn't wan to divorce and they are separated for 4 years, he can divorce.

no.2. dun think your partner can divorce his wife unless u show up in front of his wife n tell her that u have affair with his wife then only his wife can file for divorce against him. however please bear in mind that u are still on a losing end since u r still a third party no matter whatever excuse u can come up with to defend yourself.

ali50n

no.2. dun think your partner can divorce his wife unless u show up in front of his wife n tell her that u have affair with his wife then only his wife can file for divorce against him. however please bear in mind that u are still on a losing end since u r still a third party no matter whatever excuse u can come up with to defend yourself.
dun bother to reply her threads, she is a fake.
She have another thread posted in march saying she is newly wed n have husband n in-laws...

Missy10

Sickening, said her husband passed away 7 yrs ago....

Think you are really too free to do this kind of sickening thing

Last edited: