Lesser Breastmilk. How to have more milk?

Raimran

Hi.

Can anyone help me how to have more breastmilk cos i've realised that mine is getting very little. Even when i've tried to pump it out, i've only manage to gt 1 ounce of milk. I gave birth in March and would hope to breastfeed her longer. Do hope to gif her the best out of breastfeeding. Thank you!

Hi.

Can anyone help me how to have more breastmilk cos i've realised that mine is getting very little. Even when i've tried to pump it out, i've only manage to gt 1 ounce of milk. I gave birth in March and would hope to breastfeed her longer. Do hope to give her the best out of breastfeeding. Thank you!
let your baby suck more and frequent.. and eat more fish.. i heard ppl say papaya something soup is gd.. can try..

pinkapple

more dairy products - fresh milk, cheesecake, etc.

what really worked for me:
latch one side and pump the other at the same time.

sg81hani

eat oats more often. I had the same problem and bought a packet of sacred tea. It worked to boost my milk supply and at the same time I had to pump and get my daughter to suckle often. Once the supply is re-established I need not continue drinkning the tea. I have an extra packet still unopened. If you would to like try it, I can sell it at a discounted price. I bought it at $38 per packet from this website :

Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - product-ingredient sacred tea
Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - Sacred Tea
If interested yo can pm me. : )

reginaluxp

take food like oatmeal (instant) ones for convenient, milo, barley water, yoghurt, drink plenty of water and rest well. Can also take supplement like fenugreek or buy domperidone from guardian pharmacy or GP..

Huishan

i use to get onli 10 ml of milk at first... nw i get ard 80ml... u haf to pump every 3h... dun b early or late...

allycat

The best n effective way is to latch more often. Like what others have suggested, take more fluid n rest enough. Fyi, there are a lot of factors that affect the amount that you have pumped. Factors like stress, not getting used to e pump, not relaxed enough when you pump, time spent on pumping, etc. I remembered i only managed to pump 10-30ml when i first started pumping n i can now pump 150- 200ml per pump. Try to relax n keep your mind off while pumping. You will be fine, just like us :)

Raimran

eat oats more often. I had the same problem and bought a packet of sacred tea. It worked to boost my milk supply and at the same time I had to pump and get my daughter to suckle often. Once the supply is re-established I need not continue drinkning the tea. I have an extra packet still unopened. If you would to like try it, I can sell it at a discounted price. I bought it at $38 per packet from this website :

Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - product-ingredient sacred tea
Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - Sacred Tea
If interested yo can pm me. : )
Hi Hi,

Thank you for ur hlp!! Is the sacred tea effective? I'll like to gif it a try! :p

Raimran

The best n effective way is to latch more often. Like what others have suggested, take more fluid n rest enough. Fyi, there are a lot of factors that affect the amount that you have pumped. Factors like stress, not getting used to e pump, not relaxed enough when you pump, time spent on pumping, etc. I remembered i only managed to pump 10-30ml when i first started pumping n i can now pump 150- 200ml per pump. Try to relax n keep your mind off while pumping. You will be fine, just like us :)

You're rite! I mite be too stressed up that i've forgoteen to relax.. Thank you for the advice!

sg81hani

Hi Hi,

Thank you for your hlp!! Is the sacred tea effective? I'll like to give it a try! :p
Hi! I've msged u... Anyway mummies, i also have another issue. My baby only takes the right side. My left has inverted nipple and the milk seemsto be more diluted. So my right one is bigger than the other!!! Is there anyway to correct it?