Lets share our experience of bad maids

i used to have an Indonesia maid few years ago name Ike Nurjanah or Ike Camelia as she now married.and about 30 years old from Indonesia.
she was a transfer maid and i think the agency lied that she was fresh maid who knows everything but when she came here she couldnt cook dont know how to do housework and was not patient to kids even she acted innocent but still she was lazy and sleep till 9 or more in morning and sleep early . so beginning i tolerate her bo chap attitude and even renew her contract ...
But things start getting worst when she came back from indonesia , she start using her hp regularly and even take selfies of herself in toilet and leave my child alone when i was at work...terrible and when i tell her off she show black face and things turn nasty ...she cook food and leave it burnt , add many chilli to my instant noodle and cause me gastric purposely already few times out of spite... also whenever i reprimand her over something she will rudely argue back and shouting sometimes when i raise my voice to show she is not afraid how bold and arrogant.Never have i seen a maid like her acting all high and mighty and even use her hp to message regurlarly even during working hours...even i tell her off she ignore me i has no choice but to keep her phone untill her break time or at night when she sneekily spemd hours in toilet just to talk to her friends and and to take a selfie and next day coz of this she always cant wake up early and affect the way she work...floor she just anyhow sweep .. and many dust left over and even break many things like my cup , saucepan etc but we did not punish her . Also sometimes she will just take break and sit down and rest anytime she like even without finishing her work that is so bad and i was payinh her wages like crazy and there she was acting like a princess and show me rude and nasty attitude ...each time i give her orders she will always mess up the orders include food i instruct her to buy and never bother to ask when she is unsure and wasted my money as she bought wrong things from the supermarket ...so terrible bad attitude of this ikeu ...also each time i ask her to buy sonething like macdonald thats near our house she will take round an hr plus to come back ...its like taking the time to meet her friends instead so i tell her off but there no inprovement...she was close to 30 of age but did not think sensibly .sometimes i scolded her coz she did not do the housework propely and neglect my child.once i even see bruise on my child hands i think she abuse it too much...when u confront her she deny it blurntly and even ask one of my family who was not on good terms with me to sides her stupid and bad act.. she was too cunning...many times i was nice to her before give her treats dinner brought her out and trusted her but now she was too over and even my family was disapointed with her but we give her too many chances to stay 4 years here and she show no inprovement. i also think she steal many sanitary pads of mine as i remember only giving her little she a thief .sometimes my cupboard also seem to be unlock even i was back fr work.i inform her agent and they try to consoul her but guess they give up as she too cunning to change her side of story and blame us for bullying her instead ...such a rude and rebellious maid...i bet she was transfer maid coz previously she did something bad at her work place even her agency covered.Her agency was a money eating agency only care for profits.One day i checked her phone and found that she was soliciting and so many guys malay or blangadash photos was found in her hp.wonder what is she doing...it seem real bad and my friend advise me to send her back incase she did more harmful things.she was also a great liar and will act innocent so careful of her. i also found a paper drawn in her bag with our family cartoon and seem like a curse for us to obey her.it too scary . Also we fight many times and when i shout at her she will threaten me with an evil smile as if i cant outwit her.finally i send her back and peace so better avoid such maids less frustrstion...as i already know her pattern well after so many years...