Letting go of a pack of opened Clearblue digital ovulation test kit (19 unused pcs)

cmeilim

Bought a pack of 20 sticks, opened it and used one stick, and then no need to use again. =) Will like to let go of the remaining 19 unused, unopened pieces.. Not to worry, though the external box is opened, the sticks are individually packed inside and hence 100% hygiene and quality assured.

Clearblue's digital ovulation kit is really easy to use and very accurate (99% correct). Results appear in 3 minutes. More product information below. (Note that my packaging looks slightly different, but no worries, it is authentic Clearblue.)

Ovulation Kits?Don?t Miss Your 2 Best Days to Conceive!

Expiry Nov 2012. Letting go at only $60, incl normal postage (pls note i am not responsible for the item after mailing it out; you may add extra for registered mail or collect from my flat in serangoon ave 2). Interested, pls PM me or email me at cmeilim@gmail.com if my inbox is full.

FYI, a 7-pc kit is selling for $70+ at the shops and pharmacies, and for about $50 at BPs and online shops. So this is really a steal for 19 brand new pieces. =)

Babydust to all TCC-ing mommies and daddies!! :001_302:

cmeilim

Re: Letting go of a pack of opened Clearblue digital ovulation test kit (19 unused pc

PMs replied. Ups!