Life insurance in Singapore?

mrsjlim

:D:D
yeti:854910 said:
Hey guys, can you'll help me with a source to buy a life insurance in Singapore?
Hi ! u can look for Professional Investment Advisory Services (PIAS ), it's a independent financial institute, carry many products except Prudential and Great Eastern products. They will quote you the best product which suit your needs within your budget. I have friend works there, PM me if you are interested :D

Brynie

Hi there,

I would recommend you meeting with a financial planner to discuss your options especially around Life Insurance.

We offer free consultations that run for 45-60 minutes to get to know you a little better and provide you with personalised impartial advice based only on those circumstances. There are no obligations and the meeting is simply to determine whether there is any common ground for future meetings. It's really important you seek advice based on your abilities.

If you would like to know more, drop me an email at bf@thehenleygroup.com.sg

Brynie

FAplanners

Hi Yeti,

i'm currently working as a financial planner maybe i can help you for the product that suitable for you and for your lovely family. You can actually PM or email me so that i can contact you. you can also email me at albertleechilun@gmail.com

Best Regards,

albert lee

amili26

Hey, my father has taken a life insurance plan via POSB because the bank offers higher coverage to the family on the product. You can buy the insurance via the bank or browse through their website to know more about the benefits offered by the product...

Jchuaym

The bank isn't the one that provides the high coverage, it's the insurance company. Banks do not take on the risk, they are merely the distribution channels.