Lifting backhoe attachment using front loader

I purchasing Woods 7500 backhoe with subframes and the only option to load it and offload it on and off the trailer will be to use the front loader. The tractor has the lift power but wanted to see if anyone have done such project and if you have any recommendations for me - loading, offloading, securing, etc... I値l be renting heavy duty 14x6 trailer.
The backhoe is 3h away from me so I need to make sure it can all happen at one shot.

Thanks

JaneBower

Thanks to a large number of various attachments, modern front loaders can successfully replace other special equipment. Their popularity is based on this: buying one front loader that will perform many functions is often more profitable than buying several, and at the same time, spending money on their repair, maintenance, fuel for them, and the salaries of operators. Plus, they are very easy to test with the help of special services such as https://teamliftingsolutions.co.uk/beam-load-testing-kent-essex-london/, because their failures are quite the same and there is often nothing new in them.