Like some advice...

travellingrain

Hi travellingrain, I agree I have been giving myself stress. Cant help it, it's the disappointment I get every month when my menses come.

I will try to relax and play with my girl first before I 'strike' my #2.
The Chinese sinseh gave me some herbs but dont know what kind of herbs just brew and take it.

Anyone with good news to share here. We need encouragement.
Hi Diana

I understand, for the past 1yr plus..well, coming to 2yrs le..i also every mth disappointed..when menses came, really felt despair..

And comes to a point,when i want so much to be pregnant, i imagine the symptoms! Now im trying to be more easy on it. Though its hard, but now i know our problems, so its more like acceptance. And every mth, 50% chance..

Jia you Jia You! :)

travellingrain

Hi, sorry for late reply. Our problem quite complicated. My husband having morphology, and I hav premature aging ovaries, means my ovaries not in good function, thus egg quality got affected.

My 2nd ivf has improved and I got pregnant, but only last for 5 weeks... But at least the medication my gynae prescript help me a lot. And after embryo transfer, I went for acupuncture too...maybe that's the reason my embryo managed to implant. But due to quality of embryo not good enough, thus I lost it at week 5.

Last time I visited eu yan seng, but due to the charges between eu yan seng and raffles traditional chinese medicine are almost the same, thus I choose raffles traditional chinese medicine with DR Jin. I took a fertility acupuncture package there at about $380 for 5 treatments. Consultation is free during treatment period, if medication is needed, need to pay...
Hi Shashan,

Nice to hear from you!My hubby also has the same problem..morphology..
Didn't know western can mix with acupuncture..so its actually complementing each other? Me also tinking of going chinese doc to see if my blocked tube can be treated or improved..and my hubby too..
How much is consultation and the med if not package?

When was ur 2nd ivf?Pls take gd care of yourself. It must be tiring, both physically and emotionally going thru each cycle. Be strong ok! And im sure you will make it..your baby will come to you soon.

Jia you! Keep us updated ok.. and take care of yourself.

diymummy

Hi travellingrain,

I'm not too sure abt eating bai fung wan. I have heard that it doesn't really help. But I guess TCM can help with the blood clots and cysts as well though the treatment will be more long term to see its effectiveness.

My lapo + half day hosp stay cost me abt $6k at GlenE. I paid first, then claimed half from hospitalisation plan.

Some pain, confirm will have but it wasn't very bad. I was able to walk 3 hrs after the op. :) But this pain was nothing compared to my c-sect op. LOL.

travellingrain

Thanks diymummy!

The lapo costs alot!Mayb i will find out during my next visit how much kkh wil cost for this...though i may not be really going for it (stil hoping for the natural way to conceive)..

So u had a c-sect?hmmm, if i do get pregnant, ask you about this next time haha..

Thanks for the info and let's keep updated...

diymummy

No prob. Hope you will be successful soon :) Anything can PM me bahh.

I had c-sect coz I had pre-eclampsia. Emergency c-sect at 36 weeks. Pre-eclampsia is pregnancy high blood pressure.

lekdao

Thanks Lekdao for replying..i am still thinking if to try the Thong Chai actually, but its quite a distance from my place and the hours spent too. However, budget is tight to go private docs..not too sure how much chinese doc cost??

As you mentioned, it wil take some time..so im worried on the expenses spent on the many trips to chinese doc..my hubby is ok to go too. However, work schedule dont allow him to have much time to go often. Heard from a friend, need to follow up every month, 2 times at least i tink..

Actually im the one who is more anxious ..haha..my hubby believe what's to come wil come..take it easy. Perhaps he is right too, i tink im like too stress out about it all..worried about wasting more and more time as im getting older and not conceiving yet.

I am not sure abt the cost too, but previously my MIL brought me to scientist Art (Ke yi), very expensive. I went there once and stop going there. There is another one at Tao Payoh tat u may wanna give it a try, how good i am not sure. My family used to go to de shun at chinatown (near maxwell market) not bad too. The most important is the medication is effective, no point spending yet see no result.

Dun give urself too much stress and pressure that will affect for not conceiving. Trust me age is not a problem. Mayb u can consider going for a short trip to relax. This is what i did and got it during the trip.

travellingrain

I am not sure about the cost too, but previously my mother in law brought me to scientist Art (Ke yi), very expensive. I went there once and stop going there. There is another one at Tao Payoh that you may wanna give it a try, how good i am not sure. My family used to go to shun at chinatown (near maxwell market) not bad too. The most important is the medication is effective, no point spending yet see no result.

dont give yourself too much stress and pressure that will affect for not conceiving. Trust me age is not a problem. Mayb you can consider going for a short trip to relax. This is what i did and got it during the trip.

Hi Lekdao

im thinking of trying Thong chai actually...seems like quite gd reviews on them..and its inexpensive..only have to pay for med.

Trying hard not to keep thinking about it..but somehow, every mth will anxiously await the arrival of menses (and hoping it wil not come this month!).. wil be going trip sometime soon la..see if can help abit..

Age is really not issue? Im already 31 and hubby also late 30s. So its like tougher...stamina also not tat gd anymore. Sometimes i also worried about the future if i have a baby..by time my child grows up, im already old, retirement age lo.. unless like the govt says, no retire...must work until 70s, 80s!!!

Diana

Hi travellingrain, dun worry so much abt the age factor. I conceived my girl when I was 33 naturally. It was a smooth pregnancy for me.

Dun think too much about the age. Just remaind positive and pray hard.

lekdao

Hi Lekdao

im thinking of trying Thong chai actually...seems like quite good reviews on them..and its inexpensive..only have to pay for med.

Trying hard not to keep thinking about it..but somehow, every month will anxiously await the arrival of menses (and hoping it wil not come this month!).. wil be going trip sometime soon ..see if can help abit..

Age is really not issue? Im already 31 and hubby also late 30s. So its like tougher...stamina also not that good anymore. Sometimes i also worried about the future if i have a baby..by time my child grows up, im already old, retirement age .. unless like the govt says, no retire...must work until 70s, 80s!!!
Heard good comments on Thong chai, but did not try out coz as what u said the waiting time is super long.

I conceived when i am 36 (1st pregnancy). All my good friends conceived past 30, just only 1 got problem coz she got a blocked tube. After the surgery done, she conceived.

The children future - What i and my hubby did is we planned till able to give then a head start that including their education. The rest hv to depends on themselves.

If you think so much, then u may shd hv got settle down when u r age of 21, then conceived immediately. But by doing so, you will hv to sacrify your prime time. Always remember, we forgo something to gain some other thing.

Meanwhile, just relax and enjoy ur couple life b4 the little one comes.