Lipstick or LipGloss?

I've been a user of lipstick my whole life. I can live without brush, powder and cheek blush on my bag, but not without lipstick. When I'm in rush, I just put some lipstick and Im done. That easy. But today, I got tempted with the luscious lips I saw in this article --> 4 Lip Gloss For Celebrity

I really love the lips of the model. And not only that, I saw a lot of women wearing lip gloss, and it looks more refreshing. But my friend told me that it does not stay on the lips just as long as lipstick. Any thoughts?

Yes, this type of lipgloss does not stay as you need to reapply after one sip of drink. Though it is coloured with different shades, it does not stay as much as lipstick n it is not too prominent as lipstick. Normally, I will put a layer of lip balm, followed by lipstick close to the colour of lip gloss before the last step-Lip gloss (coloured). This is to make the lip colour more lasting as well as it will not be so harmful to the lip. The lipstick that I use is the creamy n moisturising type, reason being it does not contain too much lead since it does not stay long. Hence, it is healthier to the lip. I use the organic lip balm so that it will not darken the lip as well. Using this method of applying, the advantage is there isn't a need to reapply lipstick as often because after a drink, the most is the lipgloss will be gone totally but there will still be a layer of lipstick though the shade is lighter a bit. Can just leave it without reapplying or if needed can just top up with lip gloss n it will look as "refreshing". Most importantly, it does not look "cakey" since it is either "watery shiny" or "shimmering with glitters". Won't crack yr lips as well!

greenteasta

I came across this from facebook
so tempted when i saw it
is that really possible to get the branded bag for free?
i guess no harm trying so i join it!

myfatpocket.com/luxuriousgiveaway