Liquid or powder detergent

Ting

yeah actually babies dun need.
its up to individual.
pin has pillows since NB, but she doesnt really uses it, even now.
cos kids pillows r so thin, makes no diff, so she either lie on my pillow or on the bed itself.

imapril

Do all of u still wrap your 5-month old bb up for a sense of secure? Mine will wake up easily if not wrapped up. If he didnt have to be wrapped up then i dont need nappies...

jasobias

Lucky you Jasobias.. So wish my baby can be like yours... Hahaha... I have hyper sensitive baby.. Till today I still dont't dare to change to use our normal washing powder...
heheh.. my kids have thick hides!I dump everything in washing machine one then put dynamo in it..sometimes i just soak the clothes in the machine itself then start the cycle the next morning.No time to do separate laundry all man.Alrady very busy at home leh..hahhah

meiteoh

It could be residue build up on your detergent. How much are you using per wash? Dunno about lampin but for CDs like Bumwear, it's recommended that we use only 1/4 to 1/4 of the normal recommended amount plus only certain detergents are appropriate (no enzyme, whitening agent, phosphates, etc) and no bleach or softener.

At the moment, I'm using Purity Sensitive (got it at FP) and I use it to wash Eva's clothes, lampin as well as CDs - use only around 1/2 to 1/4 cap, which is very much lower than the recommended amount stated on the bottle. I have a 1.25ml bottle and I still haven't finished it!

Oppsgal

Do all of you still wrap your 5-month old baby up for a sense of secure? Mine will wake up easily if not wrapped up. If he didnt have to be wrapped up then i dont need nappies...
So old already still wrap? When older then how to wrap? Big size use what to wrap?

Let your baby learn to sleep with no wrap.

meiteoh

Ladies, quick question...do you know where I can get some Pureen HAD detergent? Tried calling up Baby Kingdom, Kiddy Palace (Century Square), the Fairprice near my place as well as Sheong Sheng and all don't stock it. ARGH. Don't tell me I have to go all the way from Bedok Reservoir to KK Womens Hospital ar? :/

apollo

Ladies, quick question...do you know where I can get some Pureen HAD detergent? Tried calling up Baby Kingdom, Kiddy Palace (Century Square), the Fairprice near my place as well as Sheong Sheng and all dont't stock it. ARGH. dont't tell me I have to go all the way from Bedok Reservoir to KK Womens Hospital ar? :/

tt time i saw a pureen detergent at metro. the bottle is pink color. but dunno izzit the same one u r looking for..

meiteoh

Summit, the co which distributes Pureen, just got back to me - it turns out that Pureen HAD has been discontinued. Bah. Looks like I'll have to check out 7th Generation Baby detergent now. :/