Loan operation in Spain

JaneBower

Good evening guys I just accepted the job at Zaragoza in second division in Spain after coaching and bringing bromley to L1, saving Trento in Serie C and leaving them in charge the following year to go to Crotone in Serie B and bringing them to Serie A in two years
My doubt is how loans work in Spain because, even if I accept a loan offer for one of my players WITHOUT the right to buy, when the player accepts in the contract view a random buyout amount appears without me having put anything in
I want to know is it a bug or in Spain all loans are defaulted with the right to redeem?
Thanks to whoever will answer

raciohurg

About the loan thing, I've heard that in Spain, loans often come with an automatic buyout option, even if you didn't set it. Kinda weird, right? Maybe it's just how things roll there.

MissEverly

Hey there! As for your loan situation in Spain, it sounds like you've stumbled upon a quirk in the system. It's not a bug, per se, but more like a standard procedure. In Spain, many loan deals come with a sort of "default" buyout amount. So, don't worry, it's not set in stone. And about that mysterious buyout amount that pops up, well, it's just a little extra nudge to keep things interesting, I guess! Hope that clears things up a bit for you. Oh, and by the way, speaking of financial stuff, have you ever considered chatting with a Mortgage Broker in Blackpool? They can offer some pretty solid insights into navigating tricky situations.