Long hair or short Hair?

mommysnake

I prefer long hair but not too long cos its alittle warm and hard to maintain during bad hair days, short hair doesnt really suit me..i always keep my hair in shoulder length most of the time.. so i can style it or bun it up if i attend important functions.:)

DorothyTeoh

Well, personally I prefer short hair. Had a variety of hair lengths (from waist-length to boy's style cut) and I found out that once you cut short, you can never go back to long hair again.

The lighter weight is always a plus and in S'pore's stuffy weather, short hair is more convenient.

SofieLia

Ohh, I have had most sort of haircuts before. Love my pixie cut. Short hair is definitely better in Sg. But long hair makes me look more feminine.. *contradicting*Lol!

I love to have long hair too! I feel that it is easier to maintain than short hair, just tie it up if the weather is hot. Not as messy as short hair. My hubby prefers me to keep long hair as it suits me.

KatLimHLC

I prefer short hair. My child keep pulling and playing with my hair when she reach for me and cuddle. Which for me is kinda sweet and heartwarming but i don't want to hurt her if ever i accidentally poke her eyes with my hair. what a morbid thought. :embarrassed: