Looking for 2nd hand baby's products who is willing to sell me at cheap price

kenta

Hi, going to be-mom soon. Currently having some financial problem as my husband is out of job now. Hopefully anyone or any of your friends who is willing to sell me their 2nd hand products is good enough. baby still needs the basic needs. THANK YOU!

ainni

I have a preloved bright starts baby bouncer still in very good condition. Washed and kept in the box. Letting go at $20, are you keen?

annie03

Hi, going to be-mom soon. Currently having some financial problem as my husband is out of job now. Hopefully anyone or any of your friends who is willing to sell me their 2nd hand products is good enough. baby still needs the basic needs. THANK YOU!
Hi,

Got these items to sell, please see which are the things that you might need.

Pretty Cheap Stuffs

JLChew

I have both new and used infant clothings. May I know of the gender and minimal sizing that would be required?

To my knowledge, I have several bottles of new and unused Woodward's Gripe Water. Do PM me of any specific item that comes to mind. I may have them lying around or kept in storage. I would have to check with my wife whether we have them and whether we can donate them out. However, I would prefer if you can self-collect or meet at Yishun/Khatib MRT.

hi kenta, have you given birth ? I can give you all the mittens and booties free. I have 10over pairs. My son stopped wearing them after 6 weeks.T2_5_jXhtaXXXXXXXX_!!116149054.jpgT2PPqAXgxcXXXXXXXX_!!116149054.jpg

Last edited: