Looking for a cheap and good kindergarten

Helpless

Hi parents

My son just turned 5 and according to Singapore norm, he should already be in k1 but I have not send him yet.

Any of you in the west or northwest have any recommendation? Fees in well known schools are so ex.

Thanks.

STmummy

Hi parents

My son just turned 5 and according to Singapore norm, he should already be in k1 but I have not send him yet.

Any of you in the west or northwest have any recommendation? Fees in well known schools are so ex.

Thanks.

Cheap kindergarten will be PCF. But you need to check the registration date. Some may have been over.
However, if you can homeschool your kiddo, it's not mandatory to send to kindergarten. As long as you can provide the same learning for him at home.

ralphhardie

Hi parents

Thanks.
Well, I agree with Stmummy home schooling is a great option. I regularly go through youtube videos of educating the kids and practice them on my kid. Moreover, I have even decided an to get academics and assessments from my sister who's son is in Learning Center Alexandria, VA which is a reputed institute in Virgina.