Looking for a good cl to engaged.

camille25

Hello mummies,

It's my second time pregnancy now, that's why i'am looking for a CL.
I had a bad experience when i gave birth to my first child and engaged a CL from a friends referral.
My first confinement, I faced so many problems with my nanny. She didn'tknow how to cook confinement food. And she used to cook daily same dishes. Shewas little bit lazy in mopping the floor. She was not good at work so I changed her immediately, and for me that was really waste of time.

That's why i like to look for an agency now, the one who can provide a good one,
the one who is able to cook nutritious food for me and can take care of my 2nd baby.
I'm so scared to get of that kind of nanny again.

So please, anyone here can help me?
Thank you mummies in advance :)

lora2014

Hello Camille25,

I'am also looking for a confinement nanny to engaged. Your story is so sad.
I hope that i wasn't able to get a nanny like that. :(
Surely, it will be a headache for me if ever..

camille25

Hello Camille25,

I'am also looking for a confinement nanny to engaged. Your story is so sad.
I hope that i wasn't able to get a nanny like that. :(
Surely, it will be a headache for me if ever..

Yes lora2104, and that was very waste of time.
Hoping that will be able to get a good one for my next confinement..

kyle22

Hello mummies,

I had a bad experience when i gave birth to my first child and engaged a CL from a friends referral.
My first confinement, I faced so many problems with my nanny. She didn'tknow how to cook confinement food. And she used to cook daily same dishes. Shewas little bit lazy in mopping the floor. She was not good at work so I changed her immediately, and for me that was really waste of time.

That's why i like to look for an agency now, the one who can provide a good one,
the one who is able to cook nutritious food for me and can take care of my 2nd baby.

Hi Camille25,

I engaged my confinement nanny before in an agency, she was pretty good in cooking foods, and taking care of my baby.
She also washes my baby's clothes. Her foods are all great most specially for me to increase my milk supply.

Why not try them. The agency is PEM.

camille25

Hi kyle22,

Thank you for sharing.
anyway i just want to ask if you still remember the nanny that you engaged with?

solenn02

Hello mummies,

Heard of PEM before.
My friend also engaged a nanny from them.
I think that they can provide you a quiet good one.
My friend also told me that they have this replacement policy, because my friend had an problem with the first from them,
they replaced it when my friend asked them to replace it.

camille25

Hello mummies,

Heard of PEM before.
My friend also engaged a nanny from them.
I think that they can provide you a quiet good one.
My friend also told me that they have this replacement policy, because my friend had an problem with the first from them,
they replaced it when my friend asked them to replace it.
is the replacement is for free?
I just don't want to experience the same way when i engaged a CL before.
Waste of time and money :(

aikomum

Hello mummies,

Hi i am also looking for a CL.
I inquired to PEM and booked a CL from them.
I am expecting to have a good experience from their CL when my confinement time has come:)
soo excited :)

camille25

Hi i am also looking for a CL.
I inquired to PEM and booked a CL from them.
I am expecting to have a good experience from their CL when my confinement time has come:)
soo excited :)

Hi aiko good to hear that.
I will also check their website and inquire about their services.

anndy

Hello Mummies,

I also heard of PEM agency bcoz my sister engaged a CL from them before.
Confinement lady cooks good food for my sister, also prepared soup and herbal medicine for her.
She also thought my sister how to breastfeed her baby.
I think overall experience is just good.My sister is too young when it comes in being a mum, so good to hear that the CL helps her a lot.

camille25

Hi anndy may i know how old is your sister?
Can you still remember the name of her confinement nanny before.
Will inquire to PEM website if she's still available..
Thank you in advance :)

pinkk11

i'm also considering to engage PEM for my second baby confinement.
didn't manage to engage CL for my first one coz she came early during CNY and the CL pull out last min! :/
hope to have a good confinement this time round so decide to go to an agency. At least any issues, they can do replacement.