Looking for a good confinement nanny to engaged.

beayun77

Hi ! I'am looking for a good confinement nanny. Any recommendations please?
Not only good in taking care of me and my baby, but also preferred, good in cooking nutritious food for me.
and do you know what's is the rate for a confinement nanny now a days?

Would be glad to hear recommendations from you mummies out there!

Thank's ..
:Dancing_tongue:

heartbaby

Hi Beayun, i think you should look for an agency that can provide you good one.
Lot's of agency out there that is very good in providing one.
Just my opinion :)

beayun77

Hello , thank you for your suggestion..
I don't know what agency I'am going to check for a CL.
Do you know 1?

heartbaby

Hello , thank you for your suggestion..
I don't know what agency I'am going to check for a CL.
Do you know 1?

Yeah! I think getting a CL for an agency is really more hassle free.
I'am reading lot's of reviews here in mummysg forum about PEM confinement.
I think they are agency that provides a good one, but I'am just not really sure about it.

anndy

My sisters confinement nanny is from PEM too.
I think that therapist from them are quiet good.
try to check them :)

beayun77

Yeah! I think getting a CL for an agency is really more hassle free.
I'am reading lot's of reviews here in mummysg forum about PEM confinement.
I think they are agency that provides a good one, but I'am just not really sure about it.
Is the reviews are positive or negative?

kittiemom

Hi mummies out there,

I'am also looking for a confinement nanny to booked.
I want to booked a CL before my third trimester comes near.

Thank you in advance for the help :)

anndy

So how do they work?
how much did your sister paid for the CL? How much is the rate?

Her work is really good. my sister is a new mum, and she's too young, but I'am so happy that there is a good CL that took good care of her in her confinement period.
I think that wen i get pregnant again , i will also engaged a CL from PEM too :)

beayun77

Her work is really good. my sister is a new mum, and she's too young, but I'am so happy that there is a good CL that took good care of her in her confinement period.I think that wen i get pregnant again , i will also engaged a CL from PEM too :)
So intresting :)Would like to inquire to them.Do you know whats their website?

anndy

Hi mummies out there,

I'am also looking for a confinement nanny to booked.
I want to booked a CL before my third trimester comes near.

Thank you in advance for the help :)
Hi, You can also check the website for your references.
It might help you too :)

ylah11

Hi all mummies,

For my confinement i used PEM confinement nanny. Why because I heard that they are having good nannies and they provide good services to their customers. And also i saw in some forums about PEM confinement nanny agency like PEM is no 1 confinement nanny agency in Singapore, they are having more than 15 years of experience in industry, PEM provides replacement facility if our nanny is not well or not suitable with our desired nannies.

My whole experience in engaging a nanny from them is reall great.
The nanny that i engaged is really kind, can cook good foods and took good care of me and my baby.
She also washes my baby clothes. She also help me in feeding my baby through breast feeding.

I just want to share to you my experience with them.
hope that you can also be lucky as me!

beayun77

Hi all mummies,

For my confinement i used PEM confinement nanny. Why because I heard that they are having good nannies and they provide good services to their customers. And also i saw in some forums about PEM confinement nanny agency like PEM is no 1 confinement nanny agency in Singapore, they are having more than 15 years of experience in industry, PEM provides replacement facility if our nanny is not well or not suitable with our desired nannies.

The nanny that i engaged is really kind, can cook good foods and took good care of me and my baby.
She also washes my baby clothes. She also help me in feeding my baby through breast feeding.

That was really cool, Thank you mummy for sharing and for the information. I hope that i be able to get a nanny that like that.
Do you still remember that name of nanny that you engaged with them? can you please share her contact number?

ylah11

I think you have to check their website to get more information :)
I already forgot the name of my nanny before. hehe lol

kittiemom

Hi all mummies,

Good to hear that from you, I'am also looking for an agency that can provide me a good one.
your experience from them is such a great example. I wish I'am lucky as you are. Because i want a class of nanny that is very responsible
and can take good care us specially my baby during confinement period.