Looking for a transfer maid?

Santscho

Alpha Male
Marygen is working almost one year for our family. She takes care of everything at home and is very flexible. Her cooking skills are good and we enjoy her food, especially her seafood. She also cook healthy food like salad and vegetables. Marygen is able to manage a BBQ (making fire, grilling....). She is making a shopping list every week and is doing the grocery independent on cheap places like Tekka market and Mustafa and bought only food in a good quality.
She is honest with us and tells us, when she is unhappy or made a mistake.
Our daughter and Marygen are good friends. They like each other very much and we trust Marygen, if she is alone with our daughter. She loves children and treats them very nice, fair and also keeps them busy with playing.
We want to replace Marygen, because we need a FDW with better English skills.

We wish Marygen all the best for her future and that she will find an employer which will treat her very well and keeps her happy.

Her duties are:
• General Housekeeping
• Washing, Ironing
• Grocery
• Cooking
• Taking care of our three years old daughter (bring her to school and pick her up, playing, going out for swimming or playground, painting, drawing, puzzling, dancing, showering, brushing her teeth)

Ralph

Marygen is working almost one year for our family. She takes care of everything at home and is very flexible. Her cooking skills are good and we enjoy her food, especially her seafood. She also cook healthy food like salad and vegetables. Marygen is able to manage a BBQ (making fire, grilling....). She is making a shopping list every week and is doing the grocery independent on cheap places like Tekka market and Mustafa and bought only food in a good quality.
Our daughter and Marygen are good friends. They like each other very much and we trust Marygen, if she is alone with our daughter. She loves children and treats them very nice, fair and also keeps them busy with playing.

We wish Marygen all the best for her future and that she will find an employer which will treat her very well and keeps her happy.

Her duties are:
• General Housekeeping
• Washing, Ironing
• Grocery
• Cooking
• Taking care of our three years old daughter (bring her to school and pick her up, playing, going out for swimming or playground, painting, drawing, puzzling, dancing, showering, brushing her teeth)

Ralph
Hi Ralph,

Can i noe more abt this maid of urs?? Coz I m looking for a transfer maid very urgently.

Pls kindly call me at my mobile 92706580 Janice.

Thks!!

~m3m~

Her duties are:
• General Housekeeping
• Washing, Ironing
• Grocery
• Cooking

Ralph
Hi, if she is really that good, are you serious you want to change her just because her English is not good enough? Whats more, she's been with you for almost a year already, you sure this is really a great barrier? Good maids are very very hard to come by nowadays, even if we are very nice to them. I'm sure you are aware of that? :err:

If she is really that good and you are serious in transferring her out, may I have more info and details on her pls? TIA

LoVeS

Seriously i am kinda suspect of the thread starter's info abt the maid. Like m3m mention gd maids r hard to come by n since the maid is so gd i dun tink it is hard to find another person to transfer yet thread starter 1st post here is to find ppl to transfer her maid. If the maid is gd i dun see why english would b a factor to change off such a gd maid.

Anyway it is juz my point of view only BUT do note tt u r taking at ur own risk.:001_302:

~m3m~

Seriously i am kinda suspect of the thread starter's info abt the maid. Like m3m mention gd maids r hard to come by n since the maid is so gd i dun tink it is hard to find another person to transfer yet thread starter 1st post here is to find ppl to transfer her maid. If the maid is gd i dun see why english would b a factor to change off such a gd maid.

Anyway it is juz my point of view only BUT do note tt u r taking at ur own risk.:001_302:
:wong4: ya that. you are one good one :001_302:. that's what i was thinking too but dare not 'offend' the member here so dare not say out 'loud'. i thought so too coz of 6th sense...or rather...COMMON SENSE :p

hope the thread starter is an HONEST person because it would be very bad if other members here had gotten the maid that is NOT what was stated. i mean, most of us here are parents too and most likely the maid would be to help care for the baby or children but if the maid is really good, ok, fine but what if she is not then it could be disastrous too. i would rather send the maid back home if she is bad but if is really that good, then i would advise the thread starter to KEEP the maid and DON'T change her as most likely you may regret cos it's really difficult to get a good one nowadays, even an average one is not easy too. JMHO and no offence to the thread starter, just voicing out my own point of view only.

LoVeS

:wong4: ya that. you are one good one :001_302:. that's what i was thinking too but dare not 'offend' the member here so dare not say out 'loud'. i thought so too coz of 6th sense...or rather...COMMON SENSE :p

hope the thread starter is an HONEST person because it would be very bad if other members here had gotten the maid that is NOT what was stated. i mean, most of us here are parents too and most likely the maid would be to help care for the baby or children but if the maid is really good, ok, fine but what if she is not then it could be disastrous too. i would rather send the maid back home if she is bad but if is really that good, then i would advise the thread starter to KEEP the maid and DON'T change her as most likely you may regret cos it's really difficult to get a good one nowadays, even an average one is not easy too. JMHO and no offence to the thread starter, just voicing out my own point of view only.
LOLX i am rather a straight forward person tt wat in my mind i will speak up n no harm highlight to the mummies here coz after all we r in cyber so it nt tt gd to juz listen watever ppl said as u r juz putting urself in risk EVEN it is in REAL LIFE coz we dun even knw them.:001_302: Even english indeed is a factor BUT i dun see why would a GD maid b tt hard to transfer off whereby u need to go to a NEW forum n 1st post is such topic. BUT of coz i dun mean to b offensive toward TS as i believe in "prevention is better than cure" It is taking at ur own risk

~m3m~

Ya that and you are observant enough to notice that it was the thread starter's 1st post some more - good :)

Btw, don't seem to see her/him around here anymore leh. Have you? :tno:

LoVeS

Ya that and you are observant enough to notice that it was the thread starter's 1st post some more - good :)

Btw, don't seem to see her/him around here anymore leh. Have you? :tno:
Nope, dun tink so since TS has only 1 post which is tis thread. I dun tink TS is sharing so call "gd" maid n i dun see the need of going new forum to transfer a "gd" maid n no longer come back forum anymore.

~m3m~

Nope, dun tink so since TS has only 1 post which is tis thread. I dun tink TS is sharing so call "gd" maid n i dun see the need of going new forum to transfer a "gd" maid n no longer come back forum anymore.
If the thread starter is lying, isn't that bad? Why are there such ppl around 'transferring' harm to other ppl? I can understand if they cannot stand the slowness of the maid, doesn't 'blend' in well with the children or elderly...for what ever reason, at least they state the true reason why they want to transfer the maid! The maid doesn't suit them doesn't mean she will not suit others but by stating such almost perfection of a maid, some innocent and ignorant ppl may just fall into the trap and get a maid which does not suit them as well! Worse, they may risk their children's lives at her hand! Really bad!

spottycow

If the thread starter is lying, isn't that bad? Why are there such ppl around 'transferring' harm to other ppl? I can understand if they cannot stand the slowness of the maid, doesn't 'blend' in well with the children or elderly...for what ever reason, at least they state the true reason why they want to transfer the maid! The maid doesn't suit them doesn't mean she will not suit others but by stating such almost perfection of a maid, some innocent and ignorant ppl may just fall into the trap and get a maid which does not suit them as well! Worse, they may risk their children's lives at her hand! Really bad!
I know. I am also transferring out my maid coz I think my kids r old enough to be more independent already. She is good to us but I wouldn't want to just recommend her to anyone as other might have a different standard towards maids. I am leaving this job to the maid agent.

LoVeS

I know. I am also transferring out my maid coz I think my kids r old enough to be more independent already. She is good to us but I wouldn't want to just recommend her to anyone as other might have a different standard towards maids. I am leaving this job to the maid agent.
Ya diff ppl will haf diff view of a gd maid. one person's meat is another person's poison. At least for u, u wanna transfer out bcoz u no longer need maid anymore but the TS is bcoz wanna replace a new maid so cant really blame others for suspecting ESPECIALLY alot of ppl having bad experience wif transfer maids.