Looking for any maid or related maid services? transport or work permit etc

gaja

Can you advise the price for the maid, who will come 2-3 times per week for cleaning? Is it possible to find the lady, who will also do some cooking?
Thx

divine

i took a maid from Faith Employment Agency recently and it was a very pleasant experience. i got to know them from 1 other mummy who recommended them on singapore motherhood grp so i thought i will share my experience with fellow mummies here. getting a good agency and maid is soo impt and im glad i found mine.

I took a filipino helper. i interviewed her over skype and she met all my requirements. i found her to be pleasant and i felt comfortable with her. 1mth later she was in my house, and i taught her my duties and told her my house rules. i just wanted to set everything right from day1.

its been 8 mths and she is god sent. really very appreciative of her and my hubby who doesnt like maids also likes her. now he says ok, if have no2 will get 1 more helper. was a far cry from no helper. or rather pls dont let helper touch baby. his is a kiasu father, hahahaha
helper has very good attitude and i can tell she loves my baby alot.

I took my maid from Monica. she is the boss of the agency. i find that she really screen her maids very throughly and she is very strict with them which i like. coz my friend took maid from another agency and the agent says they cant scold the maids coz maids are their client also. :/

i 100% recommend Faith employment agency and love the way they run their biz. Monica really takes time to train and counsel the maids which i appreciate.
because initially i had some teething problems with the maid and monica counsel and talk to her. after that, my maid was v good alr.

so mummies here that need a reliable and honest agency, do call Monica 64471636. Thumbs up!