Looking for baby sitter in Pasir Ris

I'm currently looking for a nanny to take care of my 3 going 4 months baby girl. I work from 9 am to 6 pm daily, so the nanny will have to take care of my baby from around 7:30 am to 7 to latest around 8 pm, depending on where the babysitter's house is located.

I'll prefer those with at least a few years experience as my baby is a little fussy, one who stays around Pasir Ris so that it's convenient for me to pick her up before and after I go to work. I'll also like for the nanny to have an open mind, is flexible and believes more in caretaking by observing and understanding my baby's behaviour (an example is my baby's current caregiver who refuses to feed my baby even though she was crying in hunger because she believes in feeding my baby at the usual timing, which is 3 hourly instead of 2.5).

I hope to find a nanny who will genuinely take care of and most importantly love my baby so that I do not have to worry about her when I'm at work. As I am a young mother who does not earn much, I hope prices are slightly negotiable. Thank you. I look forward to receiving your favourable replies.

hpc

Hihi.
I' available now..
30trs xp taking care of infants...Call me now for more info...