Looking for babysitter at sembawang mrt area

Corne

Hello All,

i'm currently looking for babysitter to take care of my newborn baby girl on weekdays basis.

my EDD is in March, so nanny will be needed from May onwards. Any interested parties, pls pm me, thanks much!

regards,
Corne
corne_ong@yahoo.com

Lai Ngan

Hi, I live in the Sembawang area near the MRT at Blk 334 and I am interested in this babysitting job. I have babysitted since 2002 and have babysitted a total of 3 different babies already. I am able to babysit day and night and for 5 days per week.
Please reply!

Last edited:

jeanlsc19

Hi, I live in the Sembawang area near the MRT at Blk 334 and I am interested in this babysitting job. I have babysitted since 2002 and have babysitted a total of 3 different babies already. I am able to babysit day and night and for 5 days per week.
Please reply!
Hi Lai Ngan, will you be available to take care of my baby starting from next Jan? My EDD will be coming mid of Oct.
Kindly message me @ jeanlsc19@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Qinqin

Please reply!
Hi Lai Ngan,

Are you available in november/december this year? Kindly email me at galgalqin@gmail.com thanks ya!!appreciate your help!! if you are not available, do you have any recommended one to me? thank you!!!

Ruby15

Please reply!
Hi Lai Ngan, may I check if u r still available for day and nite to take care my baby who is abt 5mths old in dec this year? Kindly contact me via jazlynpikmei@hotmail.com

thank you.