North Area - Looking For looking for babysitter from july2014

mrsxu

hi all,

i am looking for a babysitter for my newborn.
can be from the following locations:
sengkang/punggol
shunfu
bishan
amk
yck

hope to be able to find someone experience & love babies to care for my dearest baby girl.

thank you.

annswares

Hi Mrs Xu, I am a Catholic nanny staying in hougang. I have 15 years of experience and have taken care of 22 babies since newborn to 18 mths or more if required. If you are interested do leave your name and contact no for further discussion. Thkq

nannyLu5

Hi Mrs Xu,

I am a Chinese-speaking nanny with more than 10 yrs of experience. Staying in Sengkang.
If you are interested, please don't hestitate and leave me a message.

Thanks

Sunariati Sonario

Hi there,

Warmest greetings...
We provide not only baby sitting services but also educaring kuds under our care with engaging and personlised design curriculum and routine care. Kindly find us at Nannies on Wheels. It will be our pleasure to assist you with further enquiries.
Experienced and qualified educarers to assist parents in the daily routines and educaring sessions for their little ones. We appreciate if you can 'like' us on facebook as well.
Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead!

Warmest Regards,
Sue

Piggyhuiping

Hi I am a Chinese babysitter at ang mo kio ave 3, a mother of 2 myself. I love kids! your child will be learning and have fun at my place! We speaks English & chinese too. Do look for me at 83666401