Looking for babysitter @ Tiong Bahru Area

esterlla

Hi All,

I am looking for a full-time (day) experienced Chinese babysitter around tiong bahru/ kim tian/bukit merah area. Starting May/ June 2010.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend. thanks

Mich_tan

Hiya, am also looking for a experienced nanny/baby sitter at tiong bahru/jln membina area for my 9 mths old son, mon-fri from 8am till 7pm. Pls pm or e-mail me yiz_mi@yahoo.co.uk if anyone is interested or if you've any to recommend. Thanks!

michelle_tsc

hey, i am staying in tiong bahru area too...looking for a nanny or babysitter who can take care of my 3 years old son from 9am to 7pm. who are interested, pls pm me.thanks.

kawaii_mommy

Babysitter

Hi I'm a young mommy with a 3yrs plus baby ger!!im not is a full time house wife,would like to find kids or babies to babysit !! Just hope to help hubby on house expense!!cause due to hubby leg got accident can't stand long on working!!any parent wanna find babysitter can email mi at isabelleong0683@yahoo.com.sg nanny lily here!! :) cheer!!

michelle_tsc

hi esterlla,

i want to recomend an experienced nanny, who stay in tiong bahru area. she is taking good care of my son be4, but now we want to get a maid to help on housework too, so we r trying to help those parent who wan to find a trustable and good nanny for their love one. pls call me @81838903 to know more abt her detail.

Hi All,

I am looking for a full-time (day) experienced Chinese babysitter around tiong bahru/ kim tian/bukit merah area. Starting May/ June 2010.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend. thanks

kinosaki

hey, i am staying in tiong bahru area too...looking for a nanny or babysitter who can take care of my 3 years old son from 9am to 7pm. who are interested, pls pm me.thanks.
Hi,

My mum has 10 over years of experience in babysitting, have 2 kids (29-31) and we are staying at bukit panjang. She is chinese speaking and if you are interested, can email me at kinosaki@gmail.com or call me at 97954364 (desmond, on behalf of my mum)

Thanks,
Desmond

Teo

Hi

I am looking for a christain chinese nanny staying near lengkok bahru or redhill area, starting from end of 2010. My child will be 14 months old then. If interested pls contact me at pukkattitude@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

xuelanghu

Hi,

I am also looking for experienced nanny @Tiong bahru, Kim Tian,Jalan Membina area. I am staying at Jalan Bukit Merah which near to the above mentioned areas. Anyone got good recommendation, please email me at xuelanghu2@hotmail.com

Carel

Hi All,

Urgently looking for Nanny/Babysitter for: chinese family @ Tiong Baruh, baby is 1-mth+, 9-5pm daily (including weekends preferred, not a must), must have proven experience, kind, honest & responsible.

If you're keen or know a good one please write to: care@wheregottime.com

Thank you in advance!

Buta

I'm staying oop redhill mrt. I need someone who can fetch my kid, 3yrs old from childcare at tanjong pager mrt at around 5.30pm back to my house and stay till around 7.30pm while doing simple house work. Pls pm me. Thanks.

Kawaii88

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ commonwealth Dr

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 10 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Many Thanks!

Last edited:

JuLeong

Hi there, i am also lookingfor nanny near tiong bahru / Jalan membina / Boon Tiong Road area. kindly contact me at 94595123 or email to CJL20@hotmail.com if yot have any recommendation. Thanks.

ferendipity

Hi, not sure if this thread is still active. i'm looking for a nanny at tiong bahru area. i'm expecting now and EDD is sep 2013. will require a nanny immediately after my 4mths' maternity. pls email me at ngferlyn@gmail.com if you have any recommendation.

thank you.

piggyiling

Hello, like ferendipity, i am also wondering if this thread is still active...i am expecting too and my EDD is end Nov/early Dec 2013. I'd like to explore the possibility of engaging a nanny ho lives near telok blangah/tiong bahru/west coast area to help from Mar/Apr 2014 onwards...let me know if you have any recommendations pls! Thanks!

Juerlyon

I'm looking for babysitter for 4 months old baby girl from August 2013 onwards. Please PM if there is recommendations. Thanks.

ann123

Hi there, I'm looking for baby sitter to look after my 6 month old baby girl, i'm staying at Tiong Bahru. The baby sitter can either come to my house or I can send the baby sitter over to her house (preferable near my house around tiong bahru, bukit merah or queenstown are)

I hope that the baby sitter is not too old, smoke & pet free, no young kids at home.

Kindly contact me at 91851209 for further discussion or if you have any good recommendation. Thanks!

hyper

Hi there, I'm looking for baby sitter to look after my 6 month old baby girl, i'm staying at Tiong Bahru. The baby sitter can either come to my house or I can send the baby sitter over to her house (preferable near my house around tiong bahru, bukit merah or queenstown are)

I hope that the baby sitter is not too old, smoke & pet free, no young kids at home.

Kindly contact me at 91851209 for further discussion or if you have any good recommendation. Thanks!
Hi,

We are also looking for a full-time chinese babysitter to take care of our 6-mth old baby girl from July 2014 onwards. We stay at Tanglin Halt Road (next to Commonwealth MRT). Babysitter will take care of our baby on weekdays only, i.e. Monday to Friday (excluding PHs). Please contact me at 9732-3277 if you are available. Prefer someone who is currently not taking care of any kids (or max 1 kid now) and no pets at home. We are ok with areas at Queenstown, Tiong Bahru, Redhill, Ghim Moh, Dover, and Ghim Moh. Rates ok with $700-$800/mth.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr Seetoh