Looking for - Confinement nanny, English speaking, from Johor

Puan Atika

Hi all mummies!

I'm looking for recommendations or if anyone has any contact for confinement nanny. Preferably English speaking and from Johor (as my Mandarin is not good and I prefer Johor as its closer for logistics etc in case)

Anyone has any recommendations? Would greatly appreciate the help!!

Cheers
Joyce

Nowadays you can just google for the recommendation bcoz anything you can find through online without having to searching and going to some centre.

Lee Ng

I asked about babysitter service at FB last 2weeks. Got people mentioned caregiverasia.
I had tried caregiver asia services but for dementia care for my mother. I did saw they also provides babysitting service and various type of services as well.

Mrs Janet

I never knew about this website before neither but seems like they provide a workers to do door to door service isnt it?
I also havent heard about this kind service before but it's quite tempted to try as not many website or company provide door to door service at affordable fees.

Lutchumi

I also havent heard about this kind service before but it's quite tempted to try as not many website or company provide door to door service at affordable fees.
What type of service in terms of door to door that they provided? Is it safe or worth it to use this services bcoz we dont even know their background and whatsoever

Ajis

What type of service in terms of door to door that they provided? Is it safe or worth it to use this services bcoz we dont even know their background and whatsoever
I have go through the website and found that listed background for each caregiver for diffkind of services. I think we can choose which caregiver that we prefer when it comes to the background thing.

Puan Atika

I have go through the website and found that listed background for each caregiver for diffkind of services. I think we can choose which caregiver that we prefer when it comes to the background thing.
It is very important to check whether the background of caregiver correct as she mentioned or not since we didnt even know the confinement lady. Better give extra careful to that part.

Lee Ng

I had tried caregiver asia services but for dementia care for my mother. I did saw they also provides babysitting service and various type of services as well.
Thats kind interesting since not many website or company providing this kind of various services as they tend to provide one kind of service, for exp maid.

Mrs Janet

That's quite secure then bcoz these days people tend to forge the qualification and document just to get a job and end up the customer will get bad services.

Lutchumi

That's quite secure then bcoz these days people tend to forge the qualification and document just to get a job and end up the customer will get bad services.
True tho. Crime cases that involve babies especially make me quite worried. Must verify the caregiver background first even though the service fee is lower compared to other website.

Ajis

Thats kind interesting since not many website or company providing this kind of various services as they tend to provide one kind of service, for exp maid.
Listed fee for hour i guess also stated at their price. So then we can choose service that we prefer within our budget and doesnt have to pay more charge after the service as the price is fixed.