Looking for Confinement Nanny willing to do some house chores and stay overnight.

mau1reen23

Hi all,

I am looking for Confinement Nanny who is willing to do some house chores and stay overnight. Any recommendation? My Edd is 1 Oct.

hpc

Hi I got 1 CL available,she is in sinapore now,She is a nice lady,almost fully booked this yr.Can check if she is available for oct

skchok

Hi, my CL is nice too. She will mop the floor and do laundry. She is very patient to baby and always smiling. The best is she will keep your kitchen very clean. Please pm me if you need her contact.

sharenkoh

Hi, my CL is nice too. She will mop the floor and do laundry. She is very patient to baby and always smiling. The best is she will keep your kitchen very clean. Please pm me if you need her contact.
Hi skchok,
Does yr CL cooks okay & prepares herbs/drinks ? Supportive of BF? Do you mind letting me know more as Im looking for one reliable CL, my edd Aug end.
Thanks in advance =)

skchok

Hi skchok,
Does yr CL cooks okay & prepares herbs/drinks ? Supportive of BF? Do you mind letting me know more as Im looking for one reliable CL, my edd Aug end.
Thanks in advance =)
Hi sharen,

My CL cook well even my 5 year old boy likes it very much. She is very supporting in breast feeding. She never say anything in negative at the begining when I have only few drops of milk. She will cook soup to boost the milk supply.

Geri Tang

Hi sharen,

My CL cook well even my 5 year old boy likes it very much. She is very supporting in breast feeding. She never say anything in negative at the begining when I have only few drops of milk. She will cook soup to boost the milk supply.
Hi Skchok,

pls PM me ur CL contact.. thank you :)

KarenT

Hi sharen,

Hi Skchok,

Can PM mi your CL contact??
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Karen

peggytan

Hi everyone,

I am an experienced confinement lady, willing to give any advice you needed, just pm me if you need one. :001_302: