Looking for confinement nanny willing to stay in at CCK

kimyen

Hi,

I am looking for Confinement Nanny at CCK Central.

My EDD is 28th June 2014.

Day Care or Stay in is fine.

Please quote me your price.

Last edited:

vivianlau84

I got one to intro but need stay at yr house coz she is malaysia. You may call her Sg number 98106140 and malaysia number 0176736794 regarding the price . I feel she is good confinement nanny. Never try never know

mummy0001

Hi kimyen,

U mean you will get for nanny only to send in school ? or also include in the household doing thing? it can be stay in or can be go me??

hubbylovesme

Hi kimyen, just wanna ask if its better if your looking for a confinement nanny, must be better if get in agency, to let you know how there working skills. i can recommend you in agency, i get from there, there service is good. You will never regret it :)

kimyen

Hi kimyen, just wanna ask if its better if your looking for a confinement nanny, must be better if get in agency, to let you know how there working skills. i can recommend you in agency, i get from there, there service is good. You will never regret it :)

Sure, pls advise

hubbylovesme

hi kimyen, i get my nanny from Pem confinement nanny agency, have you heard this? There service is pretty good, i'm loyal costumer in this agency since before when i was confine actually she is very good in working have the ability and i'm very contended when she take care of my baby i never worries as a mummy and have full time work, i must be sure to choose. . :) :)

mummy nicole

Agree, agency have the unique talent and ability on cooking, lots of experience because they trained well before they released. :001_302: