Looking for day time nanny (confinement) in Bedok and Baby Sitter (from January 2012)

rosemummy

Hi,

I am looking for a day time confinement nanny who can cook and look after baby during the day or just cook and deliver confinement food in bedok.
Also looking for baby sitter who can look after my baby from 7 am to 7 pm monday to friday.
Please PM detail.
Thanks!
Rose Mummy

Angel9

Re: Looking for day time nanny (confinement) in Bedok and Baby Sitter (from January 2

hi,

anyone looking for day nanny? i have a nanny looking for day care confinement. she is very experienced. trained with the hospitals in singapore. from malaysia. normal rates. no exorbitant rip-offs. PM me asap as all the annies are taken up quickly this year.

she is also looking for live-in confinement, so let me know if you need live-in or day care only.

i am not an agent and not related to any nanny. i am not making a single cent from recommendations. just want to help out and to save people from companies like PEM ripping people off.

thanks

Joeycai

rose mummy
Hi are you looking for babysitter ? . I am staying at Bedok North Rd

do let me know requirement would you needed for your child?

Types of care availables :

* Mondays to Fridays 12 Hours Care ( Time fix by you )

* Monday to Friday half day 6 hours care (Time fix by you)

* Day and Night Care

* Temporary Care

I am availables at anytime and any days from Mondays to Sundays.

I have been helping out in babysitting and have gain my experiences from my own mother who was a Babysitter.
I can able to handles infants to preschooler kids at one time.

If you keen, Do contact me on your requirement and your budget so I can match it up to you.

Thank you. yiping.joey86@gmail.com

clili

Re: Looking for day time nanny (confinement) in Bedok and Baby Sitter (from January 2

Do you mind sharing your nanny profile to me like age, experience with what age of babies (4months ?), what is her normal rates, etc ?

And did you use her services before recommending her ?

Pls send direct to my email - li2_chan@yahoo.com

Thanks!