Looking for good and experience confinement lady ~ prefer stay out

winniecsh

hi all mummies~~~

My EDD is 22nd Feb. And i'm starting to look for confinement lady , but unfortunately , due to CNY period ...everywhere is either mark up the price to extremely ex or already fully book , worst is some of them refuse to take the job.

I dun mind to pay extra abit coz i understand it is due to CNY period but i wish i could find a good one.

Preferably stay out. But in fact both stay in and out also can.

Any recommendation , pls email me : winnie_csh@yahoo.com.sg or sms me 83880618

If u can cope with e baby, u might consider tingkat..
I just had my 2nd baby, and decided to do confinement tingkat after a horrible cl experience with an agency... Sigh... N found this lady doing confinement tingkat!! Her menu is quite similar to the popular confinement catering companies, but she charges a lower rate! Managed to save a few hundreds... Will look for her if I ever have my 3rd one! heh heh! PM if you want her details!

Jaslyn288

I just had my 2nd baby, and decided to do confinement tingkat after a horrible cl experience with an agency... Sigh... N found this lady doing confinement tingkat!! Her menu is quite similar to the popular confinement catering companies, but she charges a lower rate! Managed to save a few hundreds... Will look for her if I ever have my 3rd one! heh heh! PM if you want her details!

hihi.... mind sharing contact? :)

Viewing

If you can cope with e baby, you might consider tingkat..

Can I have the contact as well? :)

Kiwicake

Hi heavenzstz,

I am interested in the tingkat catering. Can send me the contacts and pricing?

Thank you very much! =)

Apr gal

Hi,

I think we r all interested to know more bout d confinement tingkat? Do they deliver to all places? How's their food? Wat do they serve? N how's d rates like?

Thanks.

rose77

Hi lady, can pm me the number too pls? My edd is 04/13

meOowy

Mind sharing the contact as well? My edd is on 1st of jan 2013.
Thank you and appreciate it alot

dolphinelim

Mind sharing the tingkat contact? Thks

Apr gal

If anyone still looking for CL during cmy period, pls let me no. I finalized 2 n can only engage 1 of them. Feel paiseh cos d CL actually came n meet up wif us, so wanna help her since she still available in feb.

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, professional confinement care and stay in confinement services etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

Hi heavenzstz, would appreciate if you could share her contact details / pricings with me. Thanks in advance! :)

Feedback form.jpg
Yet another of our satisfied and happy mummy who completed her confinement with us! Our mummies came to us in pain after delivery but always leave with a healthy, satisfied and blissful state of mind. Though our work is tough and tedious, the recognition and appreciation from our clients made it all worthwhile. Once again, a big thank you to our clients for your understanding and support!

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies