Looking for Good Confinement lady!!!!

yinching

Hi,

I'm new here, I'm expecting my 1st child and quite nervous too. I'm looking for good confinement lady which can help me through after my delivery in around end Oct 2011. dont't know what are the charges like now? Hoping to get one around $1.8K. Any recommendation??

Thanks,
YC.:001_302:

stressfulbee

hI
If u want to find good & NON stay S'pore confinement Lady,
U can CALL AUNTIE CHOO @ TEL: 98476976

She can cook veri nice "Zhu Jiao Chu", many different confinement for 28days, different tonic soup & well take care of baby, she is very experience CL & very clean

peggytan

Hi yinching,

I am a confinement lady, to be honest with you, $1.8k is a bit harsh. pm me if you need any info regarding to confinement service.

yinching

Hi yinching,

I am a confinement lady, to be honest with you, $1.8k is a bit harsh. pm me if you need any info regarding to confinement service.
My financial is abit tight, as my hubby just change a new job and earn less than $2K. Although my salary earn higher than my hubby but I need to support my mum's living expenses as she is a housewife and my dad has already retired. I still need to pay for my household living expenses too. Hope you can understand.

peggytan

Hi yinching

the market price is $2.2k, $1.8k is too low. I can offer you with $2k, I do understand your situation, giving birth is not easy and money is an issue to the family, but I just can't accept a low offer as $1.8k. pm me again for any information.

yvonne_ktw

Hi gal,

You can try contacting the list of good confinment lady in this link.
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/list-good-bad-confinment-lady-mummy-if-you-have-help-input-62458/

Hope you can find a god one and hope all mummies wunt accept the high offer by some CL else their price will keep increasing and future other mummies will have diffculties to engage a CL. 2years ago the CL i engage is just 1.8K but now can hit up to 2.2k. 2.2k may be higher than some of mummies salary and we have to pay their lodging and those expensive food that we eat and 2angbao and some even charge transport $. You wunt know the price you pay is that CL really can cook or up to your standard?

stann13

Hi

Auntie Ah Choo highly recommended. Had her for my first child in 2006, price now should be more than 2k

Housework and baby all taken care of, which is good for couples staying on their own. Some confinement nannies just take care of mother and baby, not housework

Gumi

Nowadays good confinement lady are hard to get. Though they charge you the price of more than 2K it doesn't mean they can produce that kind of quality job that makes your $$$ worth it. I've finished my confinement in Apr and really I don't think she worth more than 2K.
I've tried calling this Auntie Choo before but her schedule are all full and I think she charges more than 1.8K.
Nonetheless, hope you can find a good one that fits into your budget...Good Luck!