Looking for good pre-natal vitamin

dwarfs8

No extra SG taxes/charges base on the gauge if products cap at US$240 and <US$30 shipping charges.

Yes, it'll be later directed to singpost & deliver to doorstep cos cannot fit into mailbox if you're ordering a few items. If you're not at home singpost will leave a white card for u to collect @ the nearest branch office.
ok, thanks Jazn! Exactly what i need :)

Dilys

Hi Ladies,

What is consider good pre-natal vitamin? Personally I think ... it's the best to take good care of your health normally, sufficient exercise & eat healthy ... it's the best way to conceive successfully.

Good Luck !

nataly

Hi,
i am a fan of iherb :)
and for the prenatal vitamins, recently, I am taking the new chapter ones with omega 3 and vit. D, so far so good
there is a coupon code for $5 off at iherb MEK015 :001_302:

JazN

I'll suggest mummies to check out both iherb & vitacost to do a price comparison on similar products, as stated in my above replies. Thks!

dwarfs8

i have ordered supplements from vitacost on 21 nov and i have chosen the 2 weeks delivery mode but until now, i still hasn't receive it!

I have contacted their customer support and was adviced to only contact them after 19 Dec!

really worried that those supplements are gone... anyone has any advice?

JazN

Why don't u wait till 19 dec then. it may be due to the holiday season. which shipping co did u choose? with/without tracking #?

i have ordered supplements from vitacost on 21 nov and i have chosen the 2 weeks delivery mode but until now, i still hasn't receive it!

I have contacted their customer support and was adviced to only contact them after 19 Dec!

really worried that those supplements are gone... anyone has any advice?

dwarfs8

Why don't u wait till 19 dec then. it may be due to the holiday season. which shipping co did u choose? with/without tracking #?

DHL Standard International Shipping $6.99
Very Reliable, No Tracking Number
Usually Takes 7-14 business days

that's what i chose.... sigh..

dwarfs8

i still hasn't received my package from vitacost and this is their email to me:

[FONT=&quot]Once again you will need to contact your CUSTOMS to see if they are holding the package. I have provided you with all the information that I have. Please refer to the email below. It has your tracking number and it tells you that the package has been shipped and that it was already processed and sent to your country.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tracking Number:[/FONT]
GM5551124770345748

i don't understand, how do i contact the customs???

divineparadise

Bumping up this thread as I want to know what kind of supplements that I should be taking if I am TTC. I just bought folic acid and evening primrose oil. Observing CM on a daily basis

sandymoo10

hmmm, i dun think evening primrose is too good for conception..though it benefits us hormonally, but if ur hormones are not balanced properyl can also hinder fertility..

just do folic acid and a good pre-natal vitamin....=) or dha..fish oil..

look for those w/o artificial flavour or colour..

good luck w trying...=)

sandymoo10

u can try chart ur CM and ur Basal temperature..i did tt to identify my rough ovulation period and it helped..=) i charted for 3-4 months..ut i gave up and just didn't boher so much..haha..tiring..=) and followewd CM..haha..but can tell which CM is the right CM..haha..=) sometimes mixed up..basically, the first clear stringy CM few days atfer ur period..shld be it..hehe..usually abt a week after period ends..so after mense can start trying..sperm can last for 5-7 days appraently...or u can justtarget those few days with good CM..=) thats what I did after we tried til we kinda tired..hahaha...gave up.. and then tadah.. baby on the way...=) i like charint my BBT can it allowed me learn abt my cycle.. and my hubby too learn w me..hehe..=)

gingertea

i still hasn't received my package from vitacost and this is their email to me:

Once again you will need to contact your CUSTOMS to see if they are holding the package. I have provided you with all the information that I have. Please refer to the email below. It has your tracking number and it tells you that the package has been shipped and that it was already processed and sent to your country.

Tracking Number:
GM5551124770345748

i don't understand, how do i contact the customs???
HI, Would like to know if you have received your order. I am keen in ordering some pre-natal Vit. I am not sure if this site is reliable. Please kindly advice.

Thanks

sandymoo10

I bought thru iherb. i recieved it very fats within 1 week. I piad for the expess.. I did not use vitacost because though the goods are cheaper, after the shipping fees, it was still cheaper via iherb. and my colleague and clinic uses iherb to buy some of our supplements for our patients. so i trusted iherb more than vitacost.

I boght the organic prenatals. =) 270tabs in one bottle. i dun take 3x per day as recommened, so it will last me 3 months. I take 1 a day only. so i got 2 bottles which will last me 6 months at least, some days I skip the vits when i eat a good meal..=)

so i also save, I can stil take it during breastfeeding. so...yeah..=) it's preatty cheap andu acn't find organic ones from sg. i checked the organic stores they dun carry it. even w shipment it is worth the cost. I will prob order again but not so soon.

I think ur CUSTOMS mean HSA.? or not sure. but usually it goes thru HSA esp fish oils. thatr's ehat I know. what did u order?
hmmm.. or u can google to find out whch governing body does the checks or entry of goods.

how did they say they will send it by?

the last time my clinics homeopathic goods were stuck at HSA too. cuz of dosage of the alternative meds...so we have to ding dong and make calls.
not too sure...who exactly. My colleague dealt w them. she's doing the admin stuff. I dun.. I only handle patients.

mollyshen

Frankly , I think vitacost is more cheaper than the Iherb. Can refer to mine.
$15 cash bonus for new user sign up at US shopping website

currently, shipping fee from vitacost is up. so I think new customer will prefer vitacost because it has $10 off and cash rebate (iherb doesn't have).
If you want $10 coupon from me, you may mail me your First name , Last name (not real name also be fine) and one mail address which not register in VT to my mail box : mollyshen@163.com. I’ll send back you the Referral Link, just click and complete the registration and you will receive a $10 coupon code in your registered mailbox.
(Ps.:If your mail address is already registered in this vitacost, you are not able to got the coupon even via Referral Link.)

And yes, February special: $8 off for first time customers instead of $5.00. Ends by the end of February 2012,
providedExtra 5% discount for orders over $60.00

Referral code MAP838
Shipping fee only $4.00 for less than 4 lbs.

Normally I will compare Iherb and vitacost before purchasing. :)

gingertea

Dear all,

Sorry, Im confused. Can we (those trying to conceive) take prenatal Vitamin? If not, what shall we take during the period of conceiving thru pregnancy. Please advise as I'd like to prepare my body.

How about tea like chasteberry, raspberry tea etc?

Last edited: